VC:MP Launcher

Started by George, Feb 01, 2016, 07:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

George

Quote from: Hanney on Mar 01, 2016, 08:33 PMSorry if it's been suggested before or a WIP (I'm too lazy too look through all 8 pages)

Would it be possible to create a form in the browser such as a Settings menu where users could modify each of the values for the vcmp_config.txt options? e.g textboxes, check boxes, drop menus etc for setting values. maybe even color pickers for the hex related elements.

It's really nice by the way ;)
There are already some settings that you can edit by the Launcher :P (Go to: settings -> VC:MP Settings)
I've added them just for testing, and later I will add all of them or the mostly possible at least.

Mötley

Nice Work!!!!!

I will have to use another pc sometime as it is not a valid Win32 application xD on my part :P.

George

Quote from: Mr_Motley on Mar 15, 2016, 12:40 AMNice Work!!!!!

I will have to use another pc sometime as it is not a valid Win32 application xD on my part :P.
Are you talking about the VC:MP Browser?

Mötley

George

Quote from: Mr_Motley on Mar 15, 2016, 01:48 AMYes Nice work
Thanks! There's a great update coming up.

Finch Real

Link is not working please update it
My Snipet Showroom

http://pastebin.com/5KKuU5cg

Luis_Labarca

I can not download it I get an error the error is

Not Found

The requested URL /download/VCMP_Launcher.zip was not found on this server.

Apache/2.4.7 (Ubuntu) Server at vcmp.lbr-gang.com Port 80
My server RP
IP: 51.222.28.159:8194

Kewun

link is not working..

KAKAN

Quote from: Kewun on Aug 05, 2016, 05:45 AMlink is not working..
His browser had a lot of bugs, so better stay away from it. Use the official one or ysc's.
oh no

EightyVice

the one thing in using the @George browser is it have filtering i hope it come in the official server with server searcher cuz some times  i clean my temps so the history gone away and i still searching xD

iReaL

iReaL

LINK NOT WORK... PLS FIX

MatheuS

if( !sucess ) tryAgain();
Thanks to the VCMP community. It was the happiest period of my life.

KAKAN

oh no

NicusorN5

Seriously , the download link is not working.