MySQL, and Sqlite....

Started by FarisDon, Feb 01, 2016, 04:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FarisDon

Well, whats the basic difference between these two types of Databases types,
What are the actual advantages, and disadvantages of these two?
Just, for knowledge asking.
P.S: - Sorry, for my bad English.

DizzasTeR

Make sure to search the forum before you ask something, this was discussed in a tutorial thread which is this

http://forum.vc-mp.org/?topic=444.0

Read all of it and you will know the difference.

I'm sorry but are you retarded? If this sounds like an offense then you should know it's not. WTF is wrong with you people? How f*ing hard is to open google and type that question? If you're unable to understand the difference from the google results. What makes you think you'll understand it from here? Who dafuq is so stupid to waste his time to try and explain something like that to a retarded person who wouldn't understand it anyway.

F*zz you for ruining my night with your stupidity. People like you should be castrated to prevent your gene from spreading.

FarisDon

Quote from: S.L.C on Feb 01, 2016, 05:54 PMI'm sorry but are you retarded? If this sounds like an offense then you should know it's not. WTF is wrong with you people? How f*ing hard is to open google and type that question? If you're unable to understand the difference from the google results. What makes you think you'll understand it from here? Who dafuq is so stupid to waste his time to try and explain something like that to a retarded person who wouldn't understand it anyway.

F*zz you for ruining my night with your stupidity. People like you should be castrated to prevent your gene from spreading.
Sorry >: but i'm not cable of using google, for this thing, cause i'm kinda confuse, and can get more confuse, and ask stupid questions, which are really gonna annoy not only you, but everybody thou, not gonna fight with you!
Quote from: Doom_Kill3R on Feb 01, 2016, 05:47 PMMake sure to search the forum before you ask something, this was discussed in a tutorial thread which is this

http://forum.vc-mp.org/?topic=444.0

Read all of it and you will know the difference.
Sorry, I didn't hoped that something like this could be on the forum, but i'll keep it on my mind from now.
Thanks <: