Favorites and ping

Started by KAKAN, Feb 13, 2016, 08:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

George

Quote from: KAKAN on Mar 23, 2016, 03:34 AM
Quote from: George on Mar 23, 2016, 03:18 AMSorry, I forgot to clean the code. It's fixed now!
Still then, not working with win 10.
For ex: My user name is "BK", and your application is trying to find the user "BABA KAKAN" which is the name of the MS account, not the user's profile.
Trying to fix that, can you test the last update?

Quote from: KAKAN on Mar 23, 2016, 03:40 AMCan't say that this is a bug or not. But, if we add the servers to favorites, then we can see them in the "Mange" section at "Home", but we can't see our favorites from the "server" menu. I'll upload a video soon.
Another question, where can we find the "Favorites.dat" file which stores the favorites? I want to clear it and re-add my favorites :P

:edit: Here's the video about the thing I told first: https://youtu.be/PiGSSMA4w5o
Fixed!

KAKAN

Quote from: George on Mar 23, 2016, 04:04 AM
Quote from: George on Mar 23, 2016, 03:18 AMSorry, I forgot to clean the code. It's fixed now!
For ex: My user name is "BK", and your application is trying to find the user "BABA KAKAN" which is the name of the MS account, not the user's profile.
It's fixed now, nice work! but I don't see any screenshots in the "Screenshots" place from the "Home" menu
oh no

George

Quote from: KAKAN on Mar 23, 2016, 07:58 AM
Quote from: George on Mar 23, 2016, 04:04 AM
It's fixed now, nice work! but I don't see any screenshots in the "Screenshots" place from the "Home" menu
That's for when you have some pending screenshots to save.

MacTavish

Nice Work @George

BTW can you speedup the loading of servers to browser it takes too much time for me

Grand Hunting Project
Join #SLC, #KAKAN, #Doom, #GHP @LUnet

Retired VC:MP Player/Scripter :P