Will it support multilanguge?

Started by ysc3839, Feb 22, 2016, 04:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

George

All what I want is to help the community, then if you want to help, you are more than welcome to do that, everyone is. The reason that I haven't published the source code is because the malicious people can ruin the launcher's reputation, making bad copies and release for the players outdated of the VCMP forum.

ysc3839

Quote from: George on Feb 26, 2016, 09:47 PMAll what I want is to help the community, then if you want to help, you are more than welcome to do that, everyone is. The reason that I haven't published the source code is because the malicious people can ruin the launcher's reputation, making bad copies and release for the players outdated of the VCMP forum.
You can see Pootle, it's an online translate toolkit. :)

BTW. I hope VC:MP's wiki can support multilanguage! :D

KAKAN

Quote from: ysc3839 on Feb 27, 2016, 02:30 PMBTW. I hope VC:MP's wiki can support multilanguage! :D
The only way to make the wiki support multilanguage is to contact the community who is developing that wiki( I mean MediaWiki ).( i think )
oh no

ysc3839

Quote from: KAKAN on Feb 27, 2016, 03:53 PM
Quote from: ysc3839 on Feb 27, 2016, 02:30 PMBTW. I hope VC:MP's wiki can support multilanguage! :D
The only way to make the wiki support multilanguage is to contact the community who is developing that wiki( I mean MediaWiki ).( i think )
MediaWiki has a multilanguage plugin. But VC:MP's wiki hasn't installed.

George

Quote from: ysc3839 on Feb 27, 2016, 02:30 PM
Quote from: George on Feb 26, 2016, 09:47 PMAll what I want is to help the community, then if you want to help, you are more than welcome to do that, everyone is. The reason that I haven't published the source code is because the malicious people can ruin the launcher's reputation, making bad copies and release for the players outdated of the VCMP forum.
You can see Pootle, it's an online translate toolkit. :)

BTW. I hope VC:MP's wiki can support multilanguage! :D
Thanks! I will check it out.