[0.4]Extreme Fighting Era - 2015 - 16

Started by Honey, Oct 18, 2014, 03:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Honey

Howdy Fellas,

I am proud to announce the release of EFE 2015 Beta#1 for 0.4.This server contains most of the features of the Previous EFE Version.Webstats and Livemap will be ready very soon.At the moment there are no clanstats but I will add that very soon.I am not going to provide the list of commands because I want you to go and see it yourself :).As for the custom maps there are no custom maps added yet but for testing purposes I've added a Bridge near Biker Bars.I hope to see you in my server.

Forum : http://bit.do/efe15
IP : 107.182.186.206:5192
Server Developer : Honey

There are no admins at the moment.You're free to apply here because the forum is not yet ready.

Please post about your experiences below!

Honey

I am going to add something fantastic to the server.EFE will be the first server to have it.

Hint : "Taxi!!, Take me to the North Point Mall"

Honey

There's going to be a massive change in the server in the coming days :), We have bought a domain and we are going to shift the forum to the new domain, The forum will be hosted on efe.vcmpservers.com

As I mentioned above another thing will be added as well.Our VPS IP is going to be changed as well. My next post will describe more about this.

Sk

Honey

Nothing

Hi Honey I Know About adminstration or moderation of a vcmp server forum because i am playing vcmp since 2013 and i also have a server in 0.3 but now i have closed that. or i was admin in a server of other friends if you want i can get this rank

Nothing

Hey Honey I can give You a Domain If You Want for your forum!

MacTavish

Grand Hunting Project
Join #SLC, #KAKAN, #Doom, #GHP @LUnet

Retired VC:MP Player/Scripter :P

[D3C3NT]BoY

Hey Honey Bro I m admin in MY own server and 3 another server So i follow server Rules But I want vccnr Script Can u help me Plzz

KelvinXmX

Quote from: [D3C3NT]BoY on Jun 09, 2015, 03:18 PMHey Honey Bro I m admin in MY own server and 3 another server So i follow server Rules But I want vccnr Script Can u help me Plzz
A admin get banned from other server.
What the heck?