[QUESTION/HELP] Making vc-mp plugins in c#

Started by EK.IceFlake, Jan 26, 2015, 03:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EK.IceFlake

Hi everyone
I wanted to make a plugin for vc-mp but I am (whatever you call it) in C++. I wondered if I can make plugins in c#, and if so, how can I port the headers from c++ to c#?
Help will be appreciated

Thijn

You'll need to write a C++ plugin that will load the C# plugin in order to do this.
So the answer is probably Nope.

EK.IceFlake

Quote from: Thijn on Jan 26, 2015, 05:40 PMYou'll need to write a C++ plugin that will load the C# plugin in order to do this.
So the answer is probably Nope.
Does anyone know of some tutorial like this (or maybe load the c# dll into c++ and integrate the .NET libraries in it. Pure or native c++ preferred,

Quote from: NE.CrystalBlue on Jan 28, 2015, 02:50 PMDoes anyone know of some tutorial like this (or maybe load the c# dll into c++ and integrate the .NET libraries in it. Pure or native c++ preferred,

If you're asking for that then, please, please, just forget about it. You'll find faaaaar more difficult challenges as soon as you start progressing your implementation.

ysc3839

Quote from: NE.CrystalBlue on Jan 26, 2015, 03:02 PMHi everyone
I wanted to make a plugin for vc-mp but I am (whatever you call it) in C++. I wondered if I can make plugins in c#, and if so, how can I port the headers from c++ to c#?
Help will be appreciated
C# can't compile a standard dll.

Quote from: ysc3839 on Feb 09, 2015, 04:44 AMC# can't compile a standard dll.

Doesn't have to. And also you are incorrect.