tell me the commands of level 10 admin

Started by shishid, Mar 08, 2016, 04:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coolkid

mine is workling this is uid ban i will correct the function by eveneing now i am going to school

@KAKAN and the link u gave rocky tempban system it is totaly different frm that as rocky temp ban ses ip to ban a person but this is a  mac ban more secure to do a peroma ban

Anik

@Coolkid this is Off Topic...... then why r u posting snippets here huh??

Coolkid

Is there problem with you @anik the topic author has demanded a ban system so what's a big deal

KAKAN

Quote from: Coolkid on Mar 09, 2016, 11:25 AM@KAKAN and the link u gave rocky tempban system it is totaly different frm that as rocky temp ban ses ip to ban a person but this is a  mac ban more secure to do a peroma ban
Changing player.IP to player.UID won't make any difference, at least, you can change the array name, it's still BannedIPs lol
oh no

Mötley

Quote from: Thijn on Mar 08, 2016, 04:56 PMLet's get back on topic, shall we?

There's no inbuild unban command. Just as there isn't a default ban command.
So show us some code. Or tell us what script you downloaded.

Since we are in off topic why not put my output!

To an extent there is, as I noticed this as well, On player join I have been setting up muli account detection, as well as duplicating that function and modifying for. a banned kick function "You are banned from the server"

I have also been working on writing uid to a file with writeini, This way I can write the ban to file then create a cmd and call it /unban
lucky VCMP has a delete ini function so you will need to find the players name on command to delete the line, I have no clue to how unsafe as if it can be bypassed

"If there is a anti kick hack in existence in VCMP" either way it is a slower way "Kinda trolling as you join for a few seconds thinking your not banned", but more controllable server side and message modifying .

I have no clue to what your server build is ( im guessing query no clue )
If you can apply my method in some way in your server you will have your unban command,

KAKAN

Quote from: Mr_Motley on Mar 19, 2016, 07:52 AM...has a delete ini function so you will need to find the players name on command to delete the line, I have no clue to how unsafe as if it can be bypassed...
Though, you can make a escape_string function( like in MySQL and SQLite ) to prevent from being attacked.
oh no