Vice City Multiplayer 0.3

Started by MatheuS, Jan 30, 2015, 02:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MatheuS

Does anyone know if you have an exact date for the list of 0.3 close?

I hope answers. ^^
if( !sucess ) tryAgain();
Thanks to the VCMP community. It was the happiest period of my life.

hotdogcat

No one knows, develpers will put a message in top of the browser when this will happen

Credits to Bart.

Privies

What do you mean by saying list of 0.3 close? I didn't get

Fuzzie

Quote from: Privies on Feb 01, 2015, 12:31 AMWhat do you mean by saying list of 0.3 close? I didn't get
What he means is when will the developers shut down the masterlist for 0.3z.

Stormeus

When we actually manage to get into the 0.3 masterlist's server. That's in bakasan's hands.

PsyChO_KiLLeR

plz dont shut down 0.3 i work  very hard to learn 0.3 scripting

DizzasTeR

Quote from: Squirrel Master on Feb 27, 2015, 04:17 AMplz dont shut down 0.3 i work  very hard to learn 0.3 scripting

You arrived here as well, well for your kind information 0.3 will be shutted down anyway.

Off: And also since when you ever 'work hard', you just download scripts and use them as your own, thats the hard work? Well great then.

PsyChO_KiLLeR

i am not like u doom you are copy cat not me

Gudio

Quote from: Squirrel Master on Feb 27, 2015, 04:17 AMplz dont shut down 0.3 i work  very hard to learn 0.3 scripting
This doesn't mean that 0.4 is really different. Both version uses squirrel (0.3zR2 was unofficial though).
If you switch to 0.4, you will notice more functions and better stability. 0.3zR2 is not supported anymore since they have made vcmp.liberty-unleashed.co.uk read-only.

Don't stay in Stone Age and move to the future. You will learn more. We need awesome gamemodes to make players to move here.
This forum ensures you to ask for help well-skilled persons like S.L.C, Thijn, sseebbyy, stormeus, etc. etc.
Show us that you are the one of few scripters who want to make VC-MP better.

Anyway, if bakasan shuts down the 0.3 masterlist, it will still be possible to write a custom masterlist, however 0.3 will still be the abandoned project with no future.

PsyChO_KiLLeR