VPS Migration

Started by Drake, Mar 14, 2016, 07:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drake

I would be migrating the current VPS to a new one today and so all the servers would be down until migration is done and everything is setup.

I hope I would finish up the process today itself but I can't guarantee if something comes up then I would have to continue migrating later on but it will be surely done by tomorrow.

Drake

Before making out the accounts, I would like to ask some people if they are still interested in the free hosts.

@Xmair, @jayant, Do you confirm that you don't need the game host anymore?

@Doom_Kill3R, Do you confirm that you don't need the IRC Bouncer anymore?

Pumak47

Well i need only the forum for now! but with another name like a troubleinterroristtown.vcmp.co.uk (i'll make an application when i have the script completed ;) )

-Cheers

DizzasTeR

Confirmed from my side.

Xmair

I got my own vps, so, I don't need the host anymore. Thanks for the host earlier.

Credits to Boystang!

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

jayant

Thanks for hosting the server,I won't need host now,thanks for the services.

Drake

Everything is back to normal now and I don't think I have missed up something.
But if I have left out something which needs to be done, just poke me in this topic. ;D

MacTavish

@Drake Panel link is not opening and BNC returning connection refused

Grand Hunting Project
Join #SLC, #KAKAN, #Doom, #GHP @LUnet

Retired VC:MP Player/Scripter :P

Drake

Quote from: Kusanagi on Mar 19, 2016, 05:55 AM@Drake Panel link is not opening and BNC returning connection refused
I really don't know what happened in my absence, and yes everything is down. :(

MaTaDeToR

Quote from: Drake on Mar 19, 2016, 06:04 AM
Quote from: Kusanagi on Mar 19, 2016, 05:55 AM@Drake Panel link is not opening and BNC returning connection refused
I really don't know what happened in my absence, and yes everything is down. :(
Same here, It isn't opening.... :(

Drake

I don't really know exactly what happened but I have to reinstall the VPS again which would take sometime but not as long as I took before and don't worry, I have backed up all the data from the VPS before reinstalling.
I'll just try to finish up all just in some hours and we are good to go again.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Drake

Everything is back to normal again ;D 8)

KAKAN

Quote from: Drake on Mar 19, 2016, 02:03 PMEverything is back to normal again ;D 8)
You did set my nick to KAKAN in my BNC instead of KAKAN-Phone :P
oh no

Drake

Quote from: KAKAN on Mar 19, 2016, 02:08 PM
Quote from: Drake on Mar 19, 2016, 02:03 PMEverything is back to normal again ;D 8)
You did set my nick to KAKAN in my BNC instead of KAKAN-Phone :P
I changed nothing.

Luis_Labarca

Hello bro @Drake bro not is where ask me ask you here that do not meet eligibility requirements and rules where bad my application server host you was going to ask about the post's application but is blocked

where is bad my application on the port or the server name

This is my application

First Name: luis
Last Name: labarca
Email Address: [email protected]
Server Name: [FR/DM] KillersExperts [FR/DM]
Port: 5193
Slots(10-100):30

Thank you

I hope this not doing something wrong by asking here