announce

Started by Coolkid, Mar 15, 2016, 02:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coolkid

announcer:failed to store response from master.vc-mp.org

i am getting this on servver console and my server is not being shown in masterlist

my ports are forwarded

after some times thijin server checker says it is there on master lsit but like after 1 hour same announce rmessage will start to appear any help regarding announce

Thijn

What does your console say when you enable announce verbose in your server.cfg
announce_verbose 1

KAKAN

Quote from: Thijn on Mar 15, 2016, 07:33 AMWhat does your console say when you enable announce verbose in your server.cfg
announce_verbose 1
I don't think that you need to add those 1 or 0 after/before verbose thingy. Though, those errors appears to me too, but I ignore them and I can see the server in the masterlist.
oh no

Thijn

Quote from: KAKAN on Mar 19, 2016, 02:33 AM
Quote from: Thijn on Mar 15, 2016, 07:33 AMWhat does your console say when you enable announce verbose in your server.cfg
announce_verbose 1
I don't think that you need to add those 1 or 0 after/before verbose thingy. Though, those errors appears to me too, but I ignore them and I can see the server in the masterlist.
You don't, but in my opinion make more sense.

Anik

announce_verbose 1
Same Here.... Though I have PMed Stormeus and maxorator in IRC.... they didnt reply....

Stormeus

Quote from: Anik on Mar 19, 2016, 11:29 AM
announce_verbose 1
Same Here.... Though I have PMed Stormeus and maxorator in IRC.... they didnt reply....

Please don't exclusively PM me anywhere for support issues. At least make a post on the forum so I can see it later or so someone else has an opportunity to answer.

Also, I haven't gotten any messages from you, which is part of the reason why you shouldn't just be PMing me.

The error just means that the announce server sent a reply bigger than 512 bytes. This is actually very unusual since all you should be getting back is a few headers and a response code, so I actually wonder what it's trying to send you.