[0.4] Cops V/s Criminal City

Started by MaTaDeToR, Mar 20, 2016, 04:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaTaDeToR

Hello, Comrades! I'd like to announce pleasurably that CVCC Has been reborn, since we have opened it in 2014, but due to some personal Problems it had been closed. Our, Game-mode provides a Adequate game play compromised by Many Realistic functions, Jobs, and other stuff etc.Would surely like to give a demo to my Citizens that You can now rob the loot from the Safe, being an Object! you could find the Safes, in the Houses, shops, etc. You could also now bust the Criminals to take them to the Police Station through the car, and drop them at the Blue Sphere! so they Will be automatically sent to the jail, and you will get your reward by the Government; however, a Super Mart 24/7 has been also added, so you could buy briefcase from their, and hide your money in it anywhere(/storecase). and many other astounding Features( containing Jobs, Property System, Vehicle System, Bank System, etc ) so stay tunned ;) .
                          Server Name : [0.4] Cops V/s Criminal City
                           IP : 51.255.193.118 : 6192 || vcmp.co.uk:6192
                          Forum : http://forum-cvcc.site88.net/
                          IRC : #CVCC

Bugs could be find, so you can report over here
P.S : Will also gladly thank to VC-MP Stuff, for implementing these new, and high quality functions! :) 

KAKAN

Best of luck!
I would love to try these new things once I get time :D
oh no

MaTaDeToR

Quote from: KAKAN on Mar 20, 2016, 11:49 AMBest of luck!
Thank You! :)

Striker

MaTaDeToR

Xmair

Credits to Boystang!

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

RDXing_KR

MaTaDeToR

Quote from: Xmair on Mar 31, 2016, 10:49 AM
Quote from: MaTaDeToR on Mar 31, 2016, 10:41 AM
Quote from: MaTaDeToR on Mar 20, 2016, 01:21 PM
Quote from: KAKAN on Mar 20, 2016, 11:49 AMBest of luck!
Thank You! :)
Thank you! :D
What?
The mistake was committed when i was using the Mobile/Tablet, anyway edited.
Quote from: ProToza_RD on Apr 02, 2016, 09:56 AMbest of luck

Thank you.

MaTaDeToR

Introducing CVCC Bomb, and Bank System!
Criminals can now buy the Bomb from the Super Mart 24/7! and plant(/plantbomb) anywhere they want
so fundamentally you can use the Bomb to plant anywhere i.e: in roads, in Vehicles by using only plantbomb CMD, but as Cops are always the challenging task, for the Criminals, they can also buy the Diffusing Kit, from the Super Mart 24/7 to diffuse the Bombs, and Stop The Evil Means of Criminals, only if the bomb is being planted on Land but our Dear, Garbage Tacker/Cleaner is also given a task to clean the Bomb, and get some CV, from the Government if the bomb has been exploded already, and the Cops are failed to diffuse it!
Extra Information :
-Diffusing the Bomb will give Cops a Random amount of Cash being paid by Government.
-Bank Opens at 11:00, and Close at 13:00.
-Only four Saves in the Bank containing Higher CV.
-It's in Cops hands to save the innocents!

MaTaDeToR

[CVCC v0.2 RELEASE]
Hello Comrades, i'll like to introduce to you CVCC v0.2; therefore, it's New Updates.....
1.Transfer of Assets: As we know that our Dear Military Officers including Cops, Army, Swat, etc are working really hard, to protect the Citizens, and finish the Crimes, so it's their National right to get Assets, since they can't fight the Criminals without Assets; therefore, Assets are comprised by  : Weapons, Food, Cash, Armour, etc.
Assets are transferred to the Boat_Yard at 9:00, and are taken to the Army headquarters at 13 : 00, but as our Dear Citizens know that Crime never Ends, Criminals can still rob the Assets in the Middle of the 9 : 00 - 13 : 00, so our Dear Cops have to protect it to get the beneficial award; Asset's are going to be sent to them automatically at 13 : 00 where ever they are. Criminals could also export(/exportweapon) the Weapon they have got from the Assets at Ammunation Shop, and get money.
2.Bomb, and Bank System
3.iMedical_Doctor Job has been Added
4.Pizza_Boy Job has been Added

5./eat Command is been Added
6.Suggested Commands : /sur, /sus, /plantid - since players usually get confused that in which Vehicle they have exactly planted the Bomb, i've added /plantid, to clear their confusion.

and many other Astounding updates.
Thank You.

KAKAN

oh no

MaTaDeToR

Coolkid

MaTaDeToR