Are there any servers with NPCs?

Started by JSMANS89, Apr 02, 2016, 01:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JSMANS89

Servers similar to that of GTA:Online or SR3's co-op.

Stormeus

NicusorN5

KAKAN

oh no

Mötley

Honestly I do not care if they are not synced that well, If they are there thats awesome,

Example: The pedestrians in GGM: Gta III Multiplayer modification. The police are not synced but the pedestrians are to an extent.
This would be interesting. But of course [GoE]Barna [The creator] lost the source code in 2003-2004 due to a hard drive crash. So he may not even be able to explain how he did it. But The wait is worth it as I can ensure you want it to be perfect in your source code Stormeus,

@Stormeus, could you possibly release a video whenever if you happen to be playing with police at all, get bored or anything? I would just love to see them. :D

[Serious]Sam

Andd YEAH on this video Tommi4ka say me what it's possible but he's not using this because of De-Sync(sucks)((((
here
And onn this video VCMP 0.3, idk about sync(((
So it's possible to create

Xmair

You bumped a 3 months old topic.

PS: A user comes and tells the developer that he is wrong.

Credits to Boystang!

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

[Serious]Sam

Quote from: Xmair on Jul 08, 2016, 07:17 PMYou bumped a 3 months old topic.

But he say what "NPCs aren't in VC:MP yet."
Video was uploaded 1 year ago, sooo???

Stormeus

Quote from: [Serious]Sam on Jul 08, 2016, 08:50 PM
Quote from: Xmair on Jul 08, 2016, 07:17 PMYou bumped a 3 months old topic.

But he say what "NPCs aren't in VC:MP yet."
Video was uploaded 1 year ago, sooo???

You're playing semantics, so let me elaborate.

We on the development team do not currently support NPCs. This functionality is not built into the server or client. Any third-party attempt to add NPCs is unsupported and could interfere with the proper functionality of VC:MP.

[Serious]Sam

QuoteYou're playing semantics, so let me elaborate.

We on the development team do not currently support NPCs. This functionality is not built into the server or client. Any third-party attempt to add NPCs is unsupported and could interfere with the proper functionality of VC:MP.
Ohhhh, mkay((( But I can try to add this NPC)))

EK.IceFlake

Patch 3.2 of VKs official server has NPCs, but that patch was unexpectedly crashing the server therefor it was reverted to 3.1.
EDIT: There is a public beta for patch 3.2 now http://vkserver.big-forum.net/t3512-public-beta-test-for-patch-3-2#50000