[ Meow ]Crash :D

Started by KAKAN, Apr 17, 2016, 01:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rww

Quote from: KAKAN on Apr 21, 2016, 06:45 AM
Quote from: Tarkan on Apr 20, 2016, 06:32 PMThis will change your game stream memory to 512. Can be done in other ways by going in your %appdata% folder and finding the vcmp_config.txt file and changing the value to 512. I'm not guaranteeing this will solve anything but it is worth a shot.
It's already 1024 :D ( to what I remember )
But what it would do? stream memory for custom objects or what?

For all (custom & standard) objects.
Join to Irrelevant Club Discord: https://discord.gg/MsPPZ5uV4X

maxorator

Quote from: rww on Apr 21, 2016, 09:55 AM
Quote from: Tarkan on Apr 20, 2016, 06:32 PMThis will change your game stream memory to 512. Can be done in other ways by going in your %appdata% folder and finding the vcmp_config.txt file and changing the value to 512. I'm not guaranteeing this will solve anything but it is worth a shot.

Streaming memory only has to do with game's default objects. Custom objects/vehicles/skins/weapons don't use it.

KAKAN

Quote from: maxorator on Apr 21, 2016, 09:58 AM
Quote from: rww on Apr 21, 2016, 09:55 AM

Streaming memory only has to do with game's default objects. Custom objects/vehicles/skins/weapons don't use it.
So what would happen if we increase the limit? I feel nothing different
oh no

maxorator

Quote from: KAKAN on Apr 21, 2016, 12:05 PMSo what would happen if we increase the limit? I feel nothing different
After a few hundred megabytes the whole default map fits in the streaming memory. Then there's no difference beyond that.

Mötley

How about leaving the game alone :)?

Last time I attempted texture mods I was nearly banned from servers for lagging like f! High advantages over players.
"It's not recommended "

The outcome is as bad as uploading a 5 hr video to YouTube(wouldn't finish on normal gameplay). and Running Skype.

Everyone basically runs mods, but everyone calls everyone hackers :D

Hari

Credits to Hari
--------------------------------------------------------

KAKAN

Quote from: Hari on Apr 24, 2016, 04:47 AMAala meow ka baccha
Thanks xd

Quote from: Mr_Motley on Apr 23, 2016, 07:12 PMHow about leaving the game alone :)?

Last time I attempted texture mods I was nearly banned from servers for lagging like f! High advantages over players.
"It's not recommended "

The outcome is as bad as uploading a 5 hr video to YouTube(wouldn't finish on normal gameplay). and Running Skype.

Everyone basically runs mods, but everyone calls everyone hackers :D
I removed the tress once. You won't be banned unless you upload a video of your mods :D
oh no