Converting

Started by Kewun, Apr 18, 2016, 05:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kewun

How to convert gta 3 cars to vice city..? (MVL too )
if someone knows tell me please!

I don't think anyone has the time to teach you how to use 3DS Max.

Thijn

1. You import the dff, export it to VC format
2. You import the col, export it to VC format
3. Package it together
4. ???
5. Profit

KAKAN

I want the same tutorial but for skins :P
oh no

Murdock

Quote from: KAKAN on Apr 18, 2016, 06:03 PMI want the same tutorial but for skins :P

1. You import the dff of the skin, export it to VC format
2. Package it together
3. ? ??
4. Profit

Happy?

rww

GTA III cars works in VC without any converting (but VC cars not works in III). Objects from III also works (you may have problems with cullfacing) ;)
Join to Irrelevant Club Discord: https://discord.gg/MsPPZ5uV4X

ysc3839

Quote from: KAKAN on Apr 18, 2016, 06:03 PMI want the same tutorial but for skins :P
I have a 3dsmax script to convert SA skins to VC. And you may fix something by yourself after conversation.

Xmair

@ysc3839 , can you link me to the script ?

Credits to Boystang!

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

KAKAN

oh no

ysc3839

Quote from: Xmair on Apr 19, 2016, 03:37 AM@ysc3839 , can you link me to the script ?
(fn d d=(b=getUserProp d "BoneIndex";for o in helpers do (a=getUserProp o "BoneIndex";if (a!=undefined and a>b) do (a=a-1;setUserProp o "BoneIndex" a));delete d);fn a d type=(setUserProp d "BoneType" type);fn c=(d $'Belly';d $'L breast';d $'L Finger01';d $'R Finger01';d $'Jaw';d $'L Brow';d $'R Brow';d $'R breast';a $'Spine' 0;a $'Neck' 0;a $'Head' 3;a $'L Finger' 1;a $'R Finger' 1;);rollout r "SA2VCBoneConvert" width:162 height:32 (button b "Convert" pos:[40,4] width:86 height:24;on b pressed do c(););f=newRolloutFloater "SA2VCBoneConvert" 168 64;addRollout r f)Found on the Internet. Thanks to the original author! :)

@ysc3839 You did the mistake of thinking most people would know how to use it. I'm just waiting for the moment of truth :P

Xmair

Credits to Boystang!

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

Kewun

the problem is, when i create a block object, i try export it to dff format, it says

"More than 1 hierarchy links were selected" and its only 1 object lol

Xmair

The same happens with me when trying to export out some big things.

Credits to Boystang!