Cant see server in masterlist.

Started by Talha_PK, Apr 23, 2016, 02:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Talha_PK

I recently hosted a server but I cant see it in master list. I also port forwaded. All players can see and connect it in master list but I cant see it in Master List.

As you can see in Pic. The Server Ip is "192.168.1.2:3459".
But when I asked other people who login to my server. They said the server Ip is "39.42.112.143:3459" and server is in master list.

Please tell me How I  can change the server Ip to original one in favourites and how I can apear my server in masterlist.

Thanks in Advanced.

Cool

you cant see in master list because you hosted then you cant see in masterlist

If you don't know the difference between a local IP and a public IP then it's for the best that you don't start hosting a server anytime soon.

Derwaish.

Quote from: Talha_PK on Apr 23, 2016, 02:48 PMI recently hosted a server but I cant see it in master list. I also port forwaded. All players can see and connect it in master list but I cant see it in Master List.

As you can see in Pic. The Server Ip is "192.168.1.2:3459".
But when I asked other people who login to my server. They said the server Ip is "39.42.112.143:3459" and server is in master list.

Please tell me How I  can change the server Ip to original one in favourites and how I can apear my server in masterlist.

Thanks in Advanced.

Modem name?

Thijn

If people can connect to it, why do you care you have to join with the internal IP yourself?

KAKAN

Quote from: Thijn on Apr 24, 2016, 07:34 PMIf people can connect to it, why do you care you have to join with the internal IP yourself?
And simply add this IP to your favorites: 127.0.0.1
oh no