Major Server Update Released (April 25)

Started by maxorator, Apr 25, 2016, 07:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maxorator

Quote from: vito on Apr 26, 2016, 10:21 AMCan you post the example how to clean/edit minimap? This is from "test server" 188.165.123.242:8666
The map on the minimap is divided into 64 files (8x8):
maps/radar/section<00-63>.png

The map in the menu is divided into 9 files (3x3):
maps/radar/region<0-8>.png

Just by putting those files there, it will automatically replace the map with those.

Cool

Quote from: Hercules on Apr 25, 2016, 11:01 PMThanks i didnt check that time i am on mobile i think you give its will work
[EDIT] @maxorator  i am on mobile tonight so i didnt test it now i test it but same error

maxorator

Quote from: Hercules on Apr 26, 2016, 10:47 AM
Quote from: Hercules on Apr 25, 2016, 11:01 PMThanks i didnt check that time i am on mobile i think you give its will work
[EDIT] @maxorator  i am on mobile tonight so i didnt test it now i test it but same error
You have to update the server also.

EK.IceFlake

Sebastian

This is unbelievable ! Great job Devs ! :D

PS: I just tested the function SetBackfaceCullingDisabled(toggle), and it's just awesome.
Thought it was available only for custom objects, but it is forcing every object in VC !

Unfortunately, creating particles is still impossible.

DizzasTeR

Would like to add @maxorator, the CreateCheckpoint function is not working well, if we add the isSphere parameter then a 'wrong number of parameters' error pops up. If the sphere one is removed, then putting null on first parameter doesn't work as well to show the checkpoint to everyone rather than one player.

Since we can't even create spheres now since the CreateSphere functions are removed, We can't create sphere with the updated CreateCheckpoint due to the errors I mentioned above.

Murdock

If the CreateCheckpoint function syntax is being changed, might as well remove the Player argument since the same thing can be achieved by setting player.UniqueWorld as world making it pretty useless

DizzasTeR

And is it necessary to run a loop of some sort to separately create checkpoint/sphere for all players using unique world? That parameter isn't useless.

maxorator

Quote from: Doom_Kill3R on Apr 26, 2016, 12:50 PMAnd is it necessary to run a loop of some sort to separately create checkpoint/sphere for all players using unique world? That parameter isn't useless.
You would then use a NOT unique world.

Anyhow, CreateCheckpoint is indeed broken. Will fix in the evening.

DizzasTeR

Already understood what he means, hope this gets fixed as soon as possible.

Milos

Quote from: RizwaN on Apr 26, 2016, 09:44 AM@Stormeus
Quote from: RizwaN on Apr 26, 2016, 03:45 AMI have updated all plugins and server but it shows error

Quote from: Stormeus on Apr 26, 2016, 10:18 AM@RizwaN You can start by addressing the fact that all of your plugins are empty files.
And the hashing04rel32 name is wrong. He wrote hasing04rel32

PunkNoodle

The ability to toggle backface culling is great. I was waiting for those invisible objects to be fixed long time. Thanks to @sseebbyy for showing what it practically does.

ysc3839

Quote from: sseebbyy on Apr 26, 2016, 11:52 AMThis is unbelievable ! Great job Devs ! :D

PS: I just tested the function SetBackfaceCullingDisabled(toggle), and it's just awesome.
Thought it was available only for custom objects, but it is forcing every object in VC !

Unfortunately, creating particles is still impossible.
I want to know what's the use of backface culling.