Major Server Update Released (April 25)

Started by maxorator, Apr 25, 2016, 07:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rww

In spoilers (first page, under first post).
Join to Irrelevant Club Discord: https://discord.gg/MsPPZ5uV4X

EK.IceFlake

@Thijn please update the plugins on your website for 04rel004, I'm having that glibc 2.14 issue again.

Thijn

Quote from: ext-d.CrystalBlue on Apr 28, 2016, 05:08 PM@Thijn please update the plugins on your website for 04rel004, I'm having that glibc 2.14 issue again.
The plugins haven't been updated in git.
* Thijn prods @Stormeus and @maxorator

Stormeus

KAKAN

Quote from: vito on Apr 30, 2016, 10:08 AMI just started to test it, but It's not working for me

\store\scripts\main.nut
function Player::PlayerShoot(player, weapon, hitEntity, hitPosition){
Console.Print("test");
}
Any errors?
Well, try this:
::Console.Print("test");
}
oh no

karan20000000000

Quote from: vito on Apr 30, 2016, 10:08 AMI just started to test it, but It's not working for me

\store\scripts\main.nut
Console.Print("test");
}
That folder has to be
\store\script\main.nut
With regards,
KP
------------------------------------------

KAKAN

oh no

Pun1sh3r

Vehicle.ID is not working on Server side, does anyone know why?

maxorator

Quote from: Pun1sh3r on May 01, 2016, 06:32 PMVehicle.ID is not working on Server side, does anyone know why?
There's this IRC channel which has good explanations for various keywords. For example doesn't work has the following explanation:
Quoteuseless. Tell us what it is, what you want it to do, and what it is doing. Consider showing some code and any errors.

maxorator

The team 255 issue in the server has been fixed.

Stream.ReadString in Squirrel plugin has been fixed.

DizzasTeR

What about the important bugs damn...

Edit: talking about onCheckpointExit event not working with spheres...

Pun1sh3r

Quote from: maxorator on May 01, 2016, 08:55 PM
Quote from: Pun1sh3r on May 01, 2016, 06:32 PMVehicle.ID is not working on Server side, does anyone know why?
There's this IRC channel which has good explanations for various keywords. For example doesn't work has the following explanation:
Quoteuseless. Tell us what it is, what you want it to do, and what it is doing. Consider showing some code and any errors.

My Code:
player.Vehicle = CreateVehicle(vID, 0, player.Pos.x, player.Pos.y, player.Pos.z+2, player.Angle, random(0, 94), random (0, 94));
Stats[player.ID].Vehicle = player.Vehicle.ID;//This is needed to store the Vehicle ID so the Vehicle can be deleted at disconnect or if player spawns a new Vehicle

I have tested it with removing the "player.Vehicle.ID" and set some random number instead of the Vehicle ID and it was working but I need the vehicle.ID

Error:
AN ERROR HAS OCCURED [the index 'ID' does not exist]

CALLSTACK
*FUNCTION [CarSpawner()] scripts/Main.nut line [443]
*FUNCTION [onPlayerCommand()] scripts/Main.nut line [388]

LOCALS
[vID] 141
[player] INSTANCE
[this] TABLE
[dbHandle] USERPOINTER
[idx] 141
[text] "inf"
[cmd] "v"
[arguments] "inf"
[command] "v"
[player] INSTANCE
[this] TABLE

Exact the same code above was working fine in 003, since 004 it doesnt work anymore.

maxorator

[spoiler][/spoiler]What if you print(player.Vehicle); ? What does it print then?

ysc3839

Quote from: Pun1sh3r on May 02, 2016, 08:19 PM
Quote from: maxorator on May 01, 2016, 08:55 PM

My Code:
player.Vehicle = CreateVehicle(vID, 0, player.Pos.x, player.Pos.y, player.Pos.z+2, player.Angle, random(0, 94), random (0, 94));
Stats[player.ID].Vehicle = player.Vehicle.ID;//This is needed to store the Vehicle ID so the Vehicle can be deleted at disconnect or if player spawns a new Vehicle

I have tested it with removing the "player.Vehicle.ID" and set some random number instead of the Vehicle ID and it was working but I need the vehicle.ID

Error:
AN ERROR HAS OCCURED [the index 'ID' does not exist]

CALLSTACK
*FUNCTION [CarSpawner()] scripts/Main.nut line [443]
*FUNCTION [onPlayerCommand()] scripts/Main.nut line [388]

LOCALS
[vID] 141
[player] INSTANCE
[this] TABLE
[dbHandle] USERPOINTER
[idx] 141
[text] "inf"
[cmd] "v"
[arguments] "inf"
[command] "v"
[player] INSTANCE
[this] TABLE

Exact the same code above was working fine in 003, since 004 it doesnt work anymore.
Try this.
local veh = CreateVehicle
Stats[player.ID].Vehicle = veh.ID;
player.Vehicle = veh;

leftspace

I need Server.exe Source Code Please give me :s