Client Update Released (April 17)

Started by maxorator, Apr 17, 2016, 01:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SomeoneRandom

Quote from: KAKAN on Apr 17, 2016, 01:17 PM
Quote from: Doom_Kill3R on Apr 17, 2016, 01:15 PM
Quote from: vito on Apr 17, 2016, 01:09 PM
Quote from: Doom_Kill3R on Apr 17, 2016, 12:43 PM^ This is going to be great for not just neons but my shooter gamemode :D
U mean shooting positions at cars?

Currently that is not possible in VCMP but I've done another way around to allow 'vehicle rocket shooting'. It will be a lot better to attach a rocket object on vehicle to make it look more better.
#rocketvehicle
Lets make a moon and a rocket :D
Set the moon's height's Z to 3000 then, get the rocket, lower the gravity and get to moon :D
Then u do that lol

Brian

Quote from: Stormeus on Apr 18, 2016, 11:53 PMDo gta-vc.exe or VCMPBrowser.exe persist in the task manager after closing? If not I have not the slightest clue whatsoever.
The time I managed to play worked as it should, the browser closed normally and so did the game. It's the next time I start up the browser that it breaks as I mentioned previously (and yes both the browser and game are in task manager afterwards) and have to manually end both the browser and game.

MacTavish

i have a question. how we can apply them in game? is there any way to get the correct coords? i would be great if @Doom_KiLL3R can add a way to apply and save them in his map editor. i hope he got what i meant

Grand Hunting Project
Join #SLC, #KAKAN, #Doom, #GHP @LUnet

Retired VC:MP Player/Scripter :P

DizzasTeR

XMLs are refreshed and loaded once a client connects to the server. So there is no way we can see the runtime changes because if you are ingame and you add a 2dfx to some object then you wont see it in server until you restart the server and join again.