Is it possible?

Started by EightyVice, May 01, 2016, 07:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EightyVice

Now you can join VCMPIB Development Team to make the test version
PM Zeyad_Ahmed
Email : Jxjfrudi272282@gmail

Mötley

I still would not suggest it. Unless say I have two servers both are Deathmatches, One is in Liberty Unleashed the other VCMP, I would not mind sharing the same passwords and bans for both servers. But why,. If you want more money play the server..

Maybe you could request two different server owners to remove a certain amount of cash in there server and add in the cash in the other server. But, still.

EightyVice

If you play in lw as example and EC you have 300000$ in lw and want to transfer 4000 from them  to EC to do important thing you will need this bank

Thijn

Have fun developing this. But I can already tell you no official, or no other serious server, will use this.
I'd suggest you spent your time on something more useful ;)

KAKAN

Quote from: Thijn on May 02, 2016, 04:27 PMHave fun developing this. But I can already tell you no official, or no other serious server, will use this.
spend*
Well, it's a useful thing, only, if we do that thing for clans and not statistics
oh no

EightyVice

Quote from: Thijn on May 02, 2016, 04:27 PMHave fun developing this. But I can already tell you no official, or no other serious server, will use this.
OK I will spend goot time in developing this ;)