Eva

@KAKAN still it doesnt save anything yet

and  Mötley thnx for the explanation

Cool

Show your register functions

Coolkid

Quote from: Hercules on May 10, 2016, 10:03 AMShow your register functions
No need of register function

I think the prb is he has added nos or maybe spectate and after player left trying to remove it can you tell for what is that players on used see onplauerentervehicle or search playerson in your entire script and tell where ever it is

Saiyan Attack

Hey Dude !!

This Is Full Of Your OnPlayerPart ? If Yes Then You Didn't Added Savestats(player);

Coolkid

Quote from: Saiyan Attack on May 10, 2016, 10:52 AMHey Dude !!

This Is Full Of Your OnPlayerPart ? If Yes Then You Didn't Added Savestats(player);
Wtf why you need save stats here try to solve his prb not increase it there is mix need of savestats function here it is not related to this prb

KAKAN

Quote from: Ron on May 10, 2016, 07:32 AM@KAKAN still it doesnt save anything yet

and  Mötley thnx for the explanation

What? What's the new error?
oh no

Cool

Quote from: Coolkid on May 10, 2016, 10:45 AM
Quote from: Hercules on May 10, 2016, 10:03 AMShow your register functions
No need of register function

I think the prb is he has added nos or maybe spectate and after player left trying to remove it can you tell for what is that players on used see onplauerentervehicle or search playerson in your entire script and tell where ever it is
i have much experience about stats not saving :D

Eva

I dont get any error in console, only the stats dont get saved into database, same for cars (sunshine by rulk). but the registerinfo does get saved.
Oh and yes i have NoS in script i use ADM as the base wich also includes NoS

@KAKAN Could it be in this part?
function SaveStats( player )
{
       try{
   local id = player.ID;
   if ( stats[ player.ID ].IsReg == true )
   {
       QuerySQL( sqliteDB, "UPDATE Account SET Kills='" + stats[ player.ID ].Kills + "', Killed='" + stats[ player.ID ].Killed + "', Deaths='" + stats[ player.ID ].Deaths + "', Cash='" + stats[ player.ID ].Cash + "', Bank='" + stats[ player.ID ].Bank + "', Joins='" + stats[player.ID].Joins + "' WHERE Name='" + player.Name + "'" );
       print( "Saved Stats of Player " + player.Name + "[" + player.ID + "]" );
       stats[ player.ID ] = null;
   }
   }
   catch(e) print( "Save Stats Error: " + e );
}

As it doesnt print "Saved Stats of Player " and also no Save stat error msg.
I tried without {try{  then it gives an error in console line 94 M-echo.nut : Index GeTok does not exist.
wich is this line:
local FBS_PING = GetTok( line, " ", 1 ), FBS_EVENT = GetTok( line, " ", 2 ), FBS_CHANEVENT = GetTok( line, " ", 3 );

KAKAN

I feel sorry for you, as you can't even read English.
That error means that the function 'GetTok' doesn't exist.
oh no

Eva

Quote from: KAKAN on May 11, 2016, 05:38 PMI feel sorry for you, as you can't even read English.
That error means that the function 'GetTok' doesn't exist.
I can read english lol, the error is when i removed (try), anyway the function does exist.
i just cant seem to figure out why nothing saves to the db.
with sunshine script it saves untill server reboot, but db stays empty (it does read from it)
and stats nothing saves

and the function SaveStats( player )
doesnt return msg or error msg

KAKAN

Then probably IsReg is false.
oh no