Daydream Roleplay (best server in GTA history)

Started by Skirmant, May 19, 2016, 10:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

Quote from: KAKAN on May 21, 2016, 09:38 AM
Quote from: Xmair on May 20, 2016, 05:09 PMNo I am not banned and I didn't used godmode, wtf are you talking about?
Maybe due to your FPS, he might not be able to shot you and said that you're using godmode aka HP hax :D

or what about widescreen fix mod ?
We should not forget about it.

Radon

Quote from: Thijn on May 19, 2016, 04:36 PM
Quote from: Klaus on May 19, 2016, 04:04 PM
Quote from: KAKAN on May 19, 2016, 02:11 PMFirst of all, great work! This is the best roleplay server in VCMP.
LOL
LOL

vs

I guess the players have chosen :P
I think on ddrp there are many fake accs.

Castagna

This server has pretty much covered everything that could be possible made now in VC:MP 0.4, its details and quality, you can easily notice the effort out there. Loved it!

kennedyarz

Daydream i the best server Roleplay,
And it's the only one with dogecoin [VU]Skirmant  is the best .
and another thing to have a place to talk online. skype but also video

EK.IceFlake

What is so special about dogecoin btw?
EC, then, is the only server with ECD...

Radon

Quote from: kennedyarz on Oct 16, 2016, 04:34 PMDaydream i the best server Roleplay,
Well,isn't the best yet,it has many toxic players like deadpool but atleast dogo's banned. Dogo was a totally mistake of kind of staff ever becausd he abused his powers.
Halchter also cared about dogo's report against me,but then when he started padding by susing me of ddrp zoo featuring others,halchter didn't gived a fuck.
I Had enough of this bullshit,i think i shall get in rarely as how IWC,Death and others do.
Also,Murdock got demoted of dogola because dogola was abusing again by spamming with Murdock's !bet command and he got auto-muted but then dogo got 3 warns but he didn't listened so he got muted for 2 hours.
Then Dogola started spamming on IRC with @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@.
Murdock told skirmant but skirmant demoted murdock  becuase skirmant loves dogola that much.
Another thing yet is that the forum is frequentely getting very spammed by autistic and lil cancerous kids.
Quote from: EK.CrystalBlue on Oct 17, 2016, 11:32 AMWhat is so special about dogecoin btw?
EC, then, is the only server with ECD...
Same question i had me too. It shall be just Daydream Roleplay.

PunkNoodle

Quote from: Michael on Oct 17, 2016, 12:14 PM@.
lmao that alerting.

Quote from: Michael on Oct 17, 2016, 12:14 PMAlso,Murdock got demoted of dogola
[...]
Murdock told skirmant but skirmant demoted murdock
What the f*** are you talking about? Murdock was never demoted, get your facts straight before posting false information. If you doubt feel free to ask him.

Quote from: Michael on Oct 17, 2016, 12:14 PMAnother thing yet is that the forum is frequentely getting very spammed by autistic and lil cancerous kids.
I can't deny this statement, but you forgot to mention that you're one of the first when it comes to shitpost there, and everyone checking your profile can easily see that you pretty much started doing the same here.

Excuse me for perpetuating this OT discussion, couldn't hold back after reading that. ::)

rethclaH

Quote from: Michael on Oct 17, 2016, 12:14 PM
Quote from: kennedyarz on Oct 16, 2016, 04:34 PMDaydream i the best server Roleplay,
Well,isn't the best yet,it has many toxic players like deadpool but atleast dogo's banned. Dogo was a totally mistake of kind of staff ever becausd he abused his powers.
Halchter also cared about dogo's report against me,but then when he started padding by susing me of ddrp zoo featuring others,halchter didn't gived a fuck.
I totally did not by banning him literally more than 30 times.

PunkNoodle

With the arrival of the new President we are sure many things will change positively in Daydream, and many good things are yet to come.

This change produced an instant boost to the local economy that became visible when sixteen brand new private properties were made availaible to the public:

We'd like to warmly welcome you in the land of Daydream and we hope you enjoy your stay. We're sure there won't be any more poverty and homeless people now.

Important: Beware mexican players! Rumours have been leaked about a secret project being worked on, all we know so far is its acronym (W.A.L.L. but we aren't sure what it stands for) and its purpose, but we can't disclose more informations at the moment due to public safety. That's all for now.

Farewell.

Quote from: ...kneedl_ on Nov 11, 2016, 11:52 PM...W.A.L.L. but we aren't sure what it stands for...

Ask this guy because he's making one.

Agent002

Quote from: KAKAN on May 19, 2016, 02:11 PMFirst of all, great work! This is the best roleplay server in VCMP.
I don't think a server that allows DMing is one.