How To Script

Started by Dhrubo, May 30, 2016, 06:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dhrubo

How to fix it? And some commands are not working when I paste check point events or something.
Don't be afraid of anything if you try you can do anything.

KAKAN

checkpoints are buggy shit, we won't blame you for that :P
oh no

Dhrubo

Coolkid

Have u learnt to script or copy paste lol

Dhrubo

MatheuS

if( !sucess ) tryAgain();
Thanks to the VCMP community. It was the happiest period of my life.

Dhrubo

Copy pasting but I want to script not editing...

jayant

So, why not download a released script from the forum and try to understand whats in them..To understand more you can use the forum, vcmp wiki and squirrel manual.

Dhrubo

No, I don't want a released script..I want to make a script but how can I make it?

Xmair

Quote from: Dhrubo on Jun 09, 2016, 05:26 AMNo, I don't want a released script..I want to make a script but how can I make it?
You should ask this question to your brain instead of asking it to us.

Credits to Boystang!

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

KAKAN

Quote from: Dhrubo on Jun 09, 2016, 05:26 AMNo, I don't want a released script..I want to make a script but how can I make it?
Quote from: Murdock on May 30, 2016, 08:15 AMYou should consider some programming courses first, I wouldn't recommend starting with a non-typesafe language
oh no

Dhrubo

Quote from: jayant on Jun 08, 2016, 04:46 PMSo, why not download a released script from the forum and try to understand whats in them..To understand more you can use the forum, vcmp wiki and squirrel manual.
Nice but I tried DMS script if I kill I get no money so I wanted to use ADM script but it shows MSVCR71.dll not found.