Client Update for 0.4 Released (June 17)

Started by Stormeus, Jun 17, 2016, 12:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stormeus

A client update has been released for 04rel004.

• Added support for custom radar discs. The radar disc should be placed in store/maps/radar/radardisc.png and has the same resolution and transparency as regular radar disc mods.
  • Updated UIDv2. UIDv2 uses a new method for generating UIDs that should be unique per machine again and more reliable than UIDv1. Any previous UIDv2 values are now invalid, but due to issues with their uniqueness before, this shouldn't be a problem.
  • Fixed escalators not being hidden when hiding the default map.
  • Fixed a crash that could be caused by GUI elements being deleted with their parents.
  • Fixed a crash that could be caused by resizing the game window while the renderer is still active.
  • Fixed OnGameResize sending junk values.

Stormeus

This update was accidentally labeled a Major Update when originally posted and has been fixed now.

Drake

I have a list of small bugs, if you could fix them as well because I just lost hope from maxorator :P

• Player Alpha doesn't change anymore.
  • The automatic Scrollbar in Memobox doesn't show up which in case of a Listbox works.
  • If there are more items in a Listbox, an automatic Scrollbar shows up and when Listbox.Clear() is used then the items are removed but the automatic Scrollbar doesn't, it is still there and still scrollable.
  • SetHeliBladeDamageDisabled doesn't work.

Murdock

Quote from: Drake on Jun 17, 2016, 03:40 AMI have a list of small bugs, if you could fix them as well because I just lost hope from maxorator :P

Most of those are still in the waiting list

ysc3839

I want to know what is radar discs? Any screenshots?

Quote from: ysc3839 on Jun 17, 2016, 07:48 AMI want to know what is radar discs? Any screenshots?

The actual image/texture around the radar. The edges.

NewK

Thanks for the update, I believe frequent updates like this, no matter how small, are the key to keeping the community alive.

Stormeus

Quote from: Drake on Jun 17, 2016, 03:40 AMI have a list of small bugs, if you could fix them as well because I just lost hope from maxorator :P

Bear in mind that just because one of us writes the patch notes doesn't mean we wrote the code itself for the update.

KAKAN

Quote from: NewK on Jun 17, 2016, 09:09 AMThanks for the update, I believe frequent updates like this, no matter how small, are the key to keeping the community alive.
oh no

rww

QuoteAdded support for custom radar discs. The radar disc should be placed in store/maps/radar/radardisc.png and has the same resolution and transparency as regular radar disc mods.

This feature has been added in previous update. LCU using custom radardisc, from when the server is public.
Join to Irrelevant Club Discord: https://discord.gg/MsPPZ5uV4X