What's the limit of markers?

Started by KAKAN, Jun 17, 2016, 12:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KAKAN

As the topic says, is there a limit on map markers( function name: CreateMarker ), if so, how much?
oh no

I haven't found this documented anywhere. No information in the plugin source as well. I used a temporary limit of 128 on my projects and on many other things where there was no documentation or even the slightest information available.

EK.IceFlake

Quote from: . on Jun 17, 2016, 12:57 PMI haven't found this documented anywhere. No information in the plugin source as well. I used a temporary limit of 128 on my projects and on many other things where there was no documentation or even the slightest information available.
So that means that you shouldn't have replied?

KAKAN

Poking @Stormeus and @maxorator to see the topic and give me an answer.
oh no

Stormeus

There's a limit of 100 map markers.

KAKAN

Quote from: Stormeus on Jun 17, 2016, 01:41 PMThere's a limit of 100 map markers.
Why isn't that there in the wiki when the limit of all other things are available ?
oh no

Stormeus

Quote from: KAKAN on Jun 17, 2016, 01:45 PM
Quote from: Stormeus on Jun 17, 2016, 01:41 PMThere's a limit of 100 map markers.
Why isn't that there in the wiki when the limit of all other things are available ?

It's not a Squirrel constant yet and there isn't a separate wiki page yet for entity limits.