[VM] Vice Mafia

Started by Sardar.Khan, Jun 21, 2016, 02:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sardar.Khan

I hereby introduce our clan, founded by me and my brothers. We came up with a very excellent idea of creating a unique clan which will grow interest in players. If you do have time brief explanantion will be found below the member list.

Clan current strength: 4

Forum: Forum link will be updated here tonight as its under construction.

TAGS
[VM] For leaders,founders
[VM_D] For The Don/Godfather
[VM_U] For Underboss's
[VM_C] For Capo's
[VM_S] For soldiers

Tag's idea credits to: [MLP]Rarity.

Founders
Sardar.Khan
TIGER.SARDAR.XX
Khan.Sardar.Khan

Don/Godfather

-Slot empty

Underboss

[VM_U]Spectra.PhantoM^

Capo's

-Slots empty

Soldiers

-Slots empty

Associates
[MLP]Rarity

In clan positions and ranks.

DON/Godfather:

Underboss:

Capo:

Soldiers:

Associates

We decided to name it as 'The Vice Mafia' clan. We are greatly inspired by Mario Puzo's film 'The Godfather' so we came up with this clan. The clan will actually run as a Mafia but won't be doing any injustice to people, we will help serve it to them instead and make gameplay more fun by playing as a group of mobsters who'll help each other by increasing skills and assets by every good mean.

We will also be making allies and rivals in Vcmp, the special 'associate' rank will be given to guys from our allied clans. We will be having a full structured clan (just to inform me and my brothers will not be involved in any kind of position in the clan, members for the position of 'Don/Godfather will be chosen according to their performance and the family vote).

Below you can find the structure of our crime family.

Don
The Don/Godfather will be the head of the family and everyone will report to him. The Don may be chosen by a vote from the categories of the family. In the event of a tie, the UNDERBOSS must vote.

The UNDERBOSS:
He will be usually appointed by the boss and will be the second in command of the family. The underboss often runs the day-to-day responsibilities of the family by looking into the problems of clan members and over looking the Capo's on how they are training the soldiers)

(Note that both the Don and the Underboss's decision will be credited to every decisions made by the founders)

Capo's: The capos are the strong arms of the clan and they will be training the soldiers also they will be representing the clan in clan wars and will be the commanding clan wars aswell.

Soldires: The soldiers will be recruits who will get training and prove the clan that they are best for the position of Capox they will a very dear asset to our clan.

Associates: Associates will be choosen from our allied clan and will be given special forum ranks.

Note: All ranks will have special badges on forum and will be allowed to moderate forum boards accroding to their rank.
VCMP since 2009.

[VM] Vice Mafia

Finch Real

My Snipet Showroom

http://pastebin.com/5KKuU5cg

KAKAN

oh no

Coolkid

Wow nice mafia gang it will be fun to have clan war with mafia gang :)

EightyVice

Very good idea and Good Luck!!!

Sardar.Khan

Thankyou for appreciating guys.

Quote from: Coolkid on Jun 21, 2016, 03:33 PMWow nice mafia gang it will be fun to have clan war with mafia gang :)
I tried to make a unique game-play in clan systems and yes it will be good having mob wars.
VCMP since 2009.

[VM] Vice Mafia

Qais99

Sardar.Khan

Thankyou guys :)

Updated the new tag system.
VCMP since 2009.

[VM] Vice Mafia

[MLP]Rarity

Hello Sardar, I am glad to see you going further away and running a great clan, it idea is really cool and unique never saw it on any other clan and the forum is same, I really like the fonts and the look. I wish you the best luck with this clan and I am sure it will go beyond far away.