Previous topic - Next topic

Anik

Server Name : ManHunt City Cops And Robbers
IP : server.mccnr.cf:8192
Forum : forum.mccnr.cf
UCP : ucp.mccnr.cf
IRC : #MCCNR @ LUnet
Special Thanks :- @Mashreq , @Murdock , @Xmair , @KAKAN , @Doom_Kill3R , @SLC

This is a rpg server based on cops and robbers game mode. Where players can choose some certain jobs and earn money. Jobs are listed Below.

SERVER FEATURES

Kidnapper

Kidnappers can kidnap any player using /kidnap cmd. Then he can rob/rape/kill/release the player. For more info use /jobhelp in game.

Terrorist

The main job of terrorist is to activating bomb at army base. For more info use /jobhelp in game.

Cop

Cops can cuff and send the wanted players to jail. For more info use /jobhelp in game.

UCP FEATURES

Sending Cash

You can send cash to another player by ucp.

Buying Car/Property/House

You can buy Car/Property/House directly from the UCP. The cash will be deducted from the bank balance

Selling Car/Property/House

You can sell Car/Property/House directly from the UCP. The cash will be transferred to your bank balance

Checking anyone's profile

You can check any one's profile from the UCP

Checking Banlist

You can check banlist from the UCP

Signature

You can have live signature from our UCP

There are many other Features. Check the server to check it. All of you are invited to the server. Hope you will like it.

[MLP]Rarity

Good luck with the server mate, I'll try to join it ASAP.

EightyVice

KAKAN

oh no

Finch Real

Good Luck Dude & Thanks for hosting :)
My Snipet Showroom

http://pastebin.com/5KKuU5cg

Derwaish.

EK.IceFlake

IP : server.mccnr.cf:8192
This is not an IP.
You copied the rules from VCCNR.

[MLP]Rarity

I visited the server well It has alot of bugs that you should look for like the mouse isn't appearing when the commands menu appear so we can't lose the window but nice start. I also agree with Crystal you copied rules from VCCnR, try to be more creative and make alot of efforts beside copying.

Good Luck.

KAKAN

oh no

[MLP]Rarity

Quote from: KAKAN on Jun 24, 2016, 04:59 PMoff:
http://i.imgur.com/KvPqaPE.png
Why are those guys so fatty? :p

Why repeating your name ? People aren't stupid to know if you developed the forum or not....

Thijn

Quote from: ext-d.CrystalBlue on Jun 24, 2016, 04:12 PMIP : server.mccnr.cf:8192
This is not an IP.
Why not? That subdomain resolves fine.

Anik

Quote from: KAKAN on Jun 24, 2016, 04:59 PMoff:
http://i.imgur.com/KvPqaPE.png
Why are those guys so fatty? :p
Oh! Sorry I forgot to update the latest version. Actually I was developing the ucp from my PC. And totally forgot to update the online version..... Its updated now.

Anik

Quote from: [MLP]Rarity on Jun 24, 2016, 02:56 PMGood luck with the server mate, I'll try to join it ASAP.
Quote from: Zeyad Ahmed on Jun 24, 2016, 03:03 PMGood Lux @Anik
i will visit it now
Quote from: KAKAN on Jun 24, 2016, 03:22 PM
Quote from: [MLP]Rarity on Jun 24, 2016, 02:56 PMGood luck with the server mate, I'll try to join it ASAP.
Quote from: Finch Real on Jun 24, 2016, 03:45 PMGood Luck Dude & Thanks for hosting :)
Quote from: RizwaN on Jun 24, 2016, 03:56 PMBest Of Luck :P
Thank You everyone. Hope you liked the server.

Anik

Quote from: ext-d.CrystalBlue on Jun 24, 2016, 04:12 PMIP : server.mccnr.cf:8192
This is not an IP.
Try to put that one your favourite. It should work.
Quote from: [MLP]Rarity on Jun 24, 2016, 04:36 PMI visited the server well It has alot of bugs that you should look for like the mouse isn't appearing when the commands menu appear so we can't lose the window but nice start. I also agree with Crystal you copied rules from VCCnR, try to be more creative and make alot of efforts beside copying.

Good Luck.
Use the "X" button to close it. And about the rules I will update it soon.

EightyVice

QuoteUse the "X" button to close it. And about the rules I will update it soon.
The mouse doesn't appear @Anik it happens with me too