Saving ammo in LU

Started by Mötley, Jul 07, 2016, 04:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mötley

Okay so still to this day the Liberty Unleashed developers have not added saving weapon ammo. The function Player.WeaponAmmo never updates unless you switch between weapon's,

This is a nightmare guys/girls, I can not really continue on to sharing the same stat system between LU, VCMP, SAMP for weapons, kills death etc, without being capable of saving ammo in Liberty Unleashed,.

It might be 10 ++ more years before the Liberty Unleashed developers actually add saving weapon ammo,.

I want to know if anyone had any suggestions on ways to save a players ammo without built in functions.

Any suggestions really,

KAKAN

Well, VCMP has a bug with that too, I remember that I used pickups with the Ammo of that player, but, it didn't give the exact value, the max was 5000. I don't know if that's a pickup bug or a function bug,
oh no

Mötley

LU needs a function like Player.GetAmmoAtSlot( ID ); . Without it and or at least a updated version of player.weaponammo you cant do anything

MIMO

wow,does LU still even work?? if yes please send me download link and the client to download :)

KingOfVC

Quote from: MIMO on Jul 08, 2016, 06:31 AMwow,does LU still even work?? if yes please send me download link and the client to download :)

Go here