Team System v1.0.2

Started by Fjose, Oct 21, 2014, 03:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: PsyChO_KiLLeR on Mar 05, 2015, 04:42 AMthis is bug script
dont need to use it bug my full script

Can you elaborate?

PsyChO_KiLLeR

i cant coz it give everywhere error in playerpart in playerjoin and also buggy my script and then no cmd work

Quote from: PsyChO_KiLLeR on Mar 05, 2015, 04:47 AMi cant coz it give everywhere error in playerpart in playerjoin and also buggy my script and then no cmd work

I meant: Can you tell us the errors? You cannot make a claim without an evidence to support that.

PsyChO_KiLLeR

ahh leave it i have enough time to upload images blah blah  and i also dont want this system i was just checking

Quote from: PsyChO_KiLLeR on Mar 05, 2015, 04:50 AMahh leave it i have enough time to upload images blah blah  and i also dont want this system i was just checking

You can find another one here but I doubt you'll be able to integrate that in your base code. Try the script as a standalone first to get an idea and then see if you want to integrate it.

Fjose

Tested by me, tested by others, working for me, working for others. The unique difference are the GetTok and NumTok functions, but anyways works.

Thijn

I bet he just failed to copy paste it into his script. It needs a bit of knowledge to do that...

PsyChO_KiLLeR

his numtok and gettok function is bug

Fjose

You can test it with your GetTok and NumTok functions.

PsyChO_KiLLeR

as i say already its bug!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i try it without your numtok and gettok function still bug

Thijn

Quote from: PsyChO_KiLLeR on Mar 07, 2015, 04:33 AMas i say already its bug!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i try it without your numtok and gettok function still bug
And like we said, its not bugged if you actually know how the adapt scripts to your own.

Street Killer

Sorry For Bumping ... :(

Today I Test It This Snippet On The Blank Script And It's Work Fine But I have Seen The Problem With The Cmd...
For Example:- Player1 want To Team With Player2 ... And Player1 Type: /team player2 ... Then Turn player2 Can Accept, Deny And Leave... But Player1 Can Also Do It... Why!! No-Error On Console

SAzEe21

Hmmm, I also use this system. It's working for me... Great work Fjose!

SAzEe21

Sorry for double posting...

AN ERROR HAS OCCURED [Unexpected argument in FindPlayer: must be integer or string]
CALLSTACK
*FUNCTION [onPlayerCommand()] Cmds.nut line [978]..

/team & accept commands are working. But, /deny & leave commands not working...

And the line is

local plr = FindPlayer( pinfo[ player.ID ].Partner );
same problem in deny&leave command...

Fjose

@Zeeshan.Bhatti the error is produced because you are using these commands having this: partner = null; FindPlayer will only works if is a string or an integer, I just changed the position of that line, check the code again.