ON clan - hackerz

Started by krystianoo, Jul 16, 2016, 02:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

krystianoo

I guess this is the right section. here we go!
----
I have come into possession of very interesting material recently.

Straight to the point - we all know the infamous ON clan - a part 'of the best team evarrrrr'; everyone surely has heard of people accusing them of cheating once in their 'VCMP career'.

This topic is going to show E V I D E N C E of the ON clan in fact being a bunch of cheaters.

Let's start: (this won't be long, but rather short and self-explanatory)

This is evidence of an ON member (won't disclose name this time) giving F1 to our contact (named later) and how to make it work in-game.

Personal Message footage of KxZ. aka StrykerZ on the forum or VoyaFlex or gh0st or VeilSlide or c0mrade and testing of the wall-hack.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vebr1i3TWEY&feature=youtu.be

After gaining more trust in ON this is the message he receives from a member named ANONIMUL - a well known figure, second member of ON I guess (after Zeruel).

Alright, all of this might smell like a fake, but here's what is inside the package:
http://i.imgur.com/2naSYQl.png

All of those probably function like a cheating program, inject into the game and edit a few memory addresses.
Wallhack is basically ghost city (not seeing any walls), FPS - able to use any FPS value you want, widescreen - self-explanatory.

Here is how these things work ingame: (except WS)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgmXr1jWtR8&feature=youtu.be

We all know about F1, however the rest of those things might come as a surprise to your average player.

All of those things posted above were used by ON, are still used by ON and would continue to be used by ON - they were probably also given to their 'trusted' allies like Brian and phenomz. (no confirmation), etcetra. -please keep in mind that the Russians never used those things and never will and I am pretty sure that they will denounce ON's actions.

This will be posted on multiple forums and it is up to your discretion as to what to do about them.

Thank you Berkley - the 'inside man' in ON - without him, this wouldn't have happened and thank you Blitz for the video of VeilSlide and permission to use it; and thanks to everyone that shares this post on other forums, IRC or wherever.
All personal information has been blurred.

Should've been in the off topic section but oh well.

krystianoo

well I saw 'Feel free to talk about anything VC:MP-related in this board.' so I felt free to post here 8)

Murdock

Nothing new, I remember ON announced themselves as a "hacking clan" on a forum some time ago

Kewun

What about trainer 2012? i already pm'ed the devs about it, and i didnt receive reply.
im not gonna tel on forums the video i saw, i sent to devs
and yeah the [ON] clan is full of hackers, i saw someone with godmode in [ON] clan..

KAKAN

i have those hacks too, does dat mean I pr0 hax0r?
oh no

Kewun

Shadow

It would be wise to stop feeding people ideas of how to screw with others' experience.
QuotePS:is trash is ur home language??

Stormeus

Deleted some posts that discussed working hacks.