[ GameMode ] VC:MP Blank Server ( 21st March, 2021 )

Started by Sebastian, Oct 21, 2014, 09:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deserves xmlconf04rel plugin to be updated ?

Yes
No

Omar

Quote from: KAKAN on Aug 22, 2015, 12:49 AMCan't someone fix it who knows scripting?
Well, newbies won't be able to do that.

Sebastian

Update (31.08.2015)
  • updated squirrel plugins and executives.

KAKAN

oh no

Thijn

KAKAN

oh no

Mötley

You saved my life. I Found a really old version i was using. vc-mp.org does not really just pop out and say server package or i am blind. (  http://vc-mp.weebly.com/uploads/1/3/9/3/13932422/s3204.zip  ) Lol Thank you so much this is way!!! better. KUDOS!!

Sorry for the !Bump ;/

Sebastian

You should update the executive and the plugins since this was not yet updated.

Mötley

Thank you for that Tip. I downloaded The Windows System 32 bit version.

Thank you for creating all these blank functions so you added stuff to Kudos!!!..

Castiel

Downloaded the latest plugins but all of them seem to have been detected as a virus. Are they safe?

WiLsOn

Quote from: Castiel on Mar 04, 2016, 08:23 AMDownloaded the latest plugins but all of them seem to have been detected as a virus. Are they safe?
Ofc it's safe, probably it's your antivirus.

MacTavish

probably your computer or antivirus is infected cause my antivirus wont detect them as a virus. and to @Stormeus plugins zip packages on wiki are not being updated or nobody is renewing the link because in package the squirrel was last time updated on 30.5.2015 but in bitbucket last change was made or 02.03.2016

Grand Hunting Project
Join #SLC, #KAKAN, #Doom, #GHP @LUnet

Retired VC:MP Player/Scripter :P

KAKAN

Quote from: vito on Mar 04, 2016, 10:26 AM
Quote from: Castiel on Mar 04, 2016, 08:23 AMDownloaded the latest plugins but all of them seem to have been detected as a virus. Are they safe?
Nobody knows actually,  maybe it's developer's сompiler is infected but everybody using it. Just use it dealing with risk or use virtualbox/vds.
The old Squirrel plugin was being detected as an virus, but the new one is not.
oh no

Mötley

@  Castiel, Due to your conclusions, you had me startled. I did a fast view with  DJ Java Decompiler 3.12 , They are just perfect. Your issue is possible due to the files being .DLL (Injection). These files are fine,