[ GameMode ] ADM Script v1.0

Started by rObInX, Mar 03, 2015, 03:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

!

If you are intrested in reading & bumping old topics why not use the search button on the top left side of forum.
+ Open your eyes and read your post carefully,
Quote from: Radon on May 06, 2017, 05:44 PMI'm having some plugin errors
Plugin error >> LoadLibrary() 'plugins/sqlite04rel32.dll' failed: Code 126
Failed to load plugin: sqlite04rel32

Quote from: Radon on May 06, 2017, 05:44 PMWhat could be caused from? Incompatible scripts?
It doesn't matter your script is incompatable or not when you get such type of error.
Change the plugins

Discord: zeus#5155

TheKilledDead

luchgox

It also does not works on my server so i deleted the old plugins and downloaded&pasted the new plugins ,I recommend you to download this Plugins
Strength does not come from wining.Your struggles develop your strengths.

OnlyViceDogs

EK.IceFlake

Code 126 means that the file was not found. The SQLite DLL is usually deleted by Windows Defender or the likes because for some reason it is considered a virus. Either use SLC's SQLite plugin which isn't detected or whitelist it and install the official plugin again.

ahmed123

Where i put this  on my server?

Mohamed Boubekri

The ADm Script Save Player Data ??? ???
| What now ? | Not yet ! |
Morrocan:- [ 🇲🇦 ].

!

Quote from: [MCO]We3da on Nov 04, 2017, 12:27 PMThe ADm Script Save Player Data ??? ???
And what was the reason for bumping like this?

=RK=MarineForce

Try to UnderStand ME!

Radon

Cool

Quote from: =RK=MarineForce on Nov 06, 2017, 04:29 PMNot Working .WTF I am tried :-[
Simple solution: Kill your self please

umar4911

Quote from: r4d0n on May 06, 2017, 05:44 PMApologizes for bumping, but I'm having some plugin errors at begging...
What could be caused from? Incompatible scripts?
It is a 32 bit plugin. Are you aldo working on 32 bit server? Do you have that pligin?
I am gamer, programmer and hacker. Try to find me!
xD

!

Quote from: umar4911 on Nov 07, 2017, 01:47 AM
Quote from: r4d0n on May 06, 2017, 05:44 PMApologizes for bumping, but I'm having some plugin errors at begging...
What could be caused from? Incompatible scripts?
It is a 32 bit plugin. Are you aldo working on 32 bit server? Do you have that pligin?
What the f**k happens to people.**** the post is 6 months old >:( and you just realize after 6 months to give the guy a solution. I must have to say **** **u >:( (if you get it) and those who are doing shits like this ****.
Your post made me to spam like this ****.

=RK=MarineForce

Zesu don't angry.

Give me The Plugins OF Your Server :D
Try to UnderStand ME!

!

Quote from: =RK=MarineForce on Nov 08, 2017, 03:18 PMZesu don't angry.

Give me The Plugins OF Your Server :D

They are archieved in a folder inside idk which directory in my gmail mydrive and I don't have time to get them for you sorry.