How to add Bots to server?

Started by Whitie, Jul 20, 2016, 07:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whitie

How to add bots to server? I want add bots to zombie and humans server for more funny gaming. How to do this?

Thijn

kennedyarz

here it was where I wanted to go. are you sure you can not add bot on the server ?. You should learn more about the script as a genius man has managed to control his taste placing jellyfish, headcrab, and zombies on your server name this man has managed to get @Skirmant

Kewun

It's just custom object with timers to call object.MoveTo player.pos
And with distance player.Health -5

jWeb

Just include "Hacking Allowed" into your server name and I promise you that your server will be full of bots.

Cool

Quote from: jWeb on Nov 02, 2016, 02:32 PMJust include "Hacking Allowed" into your server name and I promise you that your server will be full of bots.
Really? Let me try

KAKAN

offtopic:
Quote from: jWeb on Nov 02, 2016, 02:32 PMJust include "Hacking Allowed" into your server name and I promise you that your server will be full of bots.
Hackers left VCMP because it was too easy to evade bans... So, no, your server won't be full of bots...
oh no

Cool

Quote from: KAKAN on Nov 02, 2016, 04:18 PMofftopic:
Hackers left VCMP because it was too easy to evade bans... So, no, your server won't be full of bots...
Yes u r right vcmp has no safe bans

kennedyarz

good as you want, here they are robots. now how to install on the server?
-- Link removed --

Luis_Labarca

It is as the @Kewun friend the creator of that server made sure those objects move with object. MoveTo remove life to be near them etc... @Kennedyarz the day that add the NPC it announced in reality what dresses not are NPC are objects modified to do those functions ;)
My server RP
IP: 51.222.28.159:8194

kennedyarz

and now. how to do it. a long example

vito

You can add npc as player if you are good coder. Now do. Good luck.

Kewun

KAKAN

Quote from: Kewun on Nov 03, 2016, 04:13 PM
Quote from: kennedyarz on Nov 03, 2016, 10:36 AMand now. how to do it. a long example
code in c++ then

You can do it with squirrel too. What's the big deal?

Quote from: vito on Nov 03, 2016, 02:59 PMYou can add npc as player if you are good coder. Now do. Good luck.
Doesn't depend on coding, depends on your math skills :D
because, with NPCs I see what you need mostly is maths to make those objects move and attack players from a distance correctly.
oh no

vito

Quote from: KAKAN on Nov 03, 2016, 04:31 PMDoesn't depend on coding, depends on your math skills :D
because, with NPCs I see what you need mostly is maths to make those objects move and attack players from a distance correctly.
or just some asi and connect it as a player with no fucking with streamed objects.
Nah it is a shitty idea to keep opened few windows with vc-mp for npc.