Server Official/pac

Started by MEGAMIND, Jul 22, 2016, 10:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MEGAMIND

HOW A SERVER CAN BE OFFICIAL AND HOW A SERVER HAVE A PACK ACCOUNT

KAKAN

WTF IS PACK ACCOUNT? YOUR SERVER CAN BE OFFICIAL IF YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING THINGS:-
1. MATURE ADMINS
2. UNIQUE FEATURES
3. COMMON SENSE

PS:- Sorry for the capslock, but that's how it feels when I see @MEGAMIND's posts
oh no

MEGAMIND

we have

1. MATURE ADMINS
2. UNIQUE FEATURES
3. COMMON SENSE a bit

Murdock

EK.IceFlake

Packard bell, 133 MHz.
No.

EK.IceFlake

Quote from: KAKAN on Jul 23, 2016, 03:42 AMWTF IS PACK ACCOUNT? YOUR SERVER CAN BE OFFICIAL IF YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING THINGS:-
1. MATURE ADMINS
2. UNIQUE FEATURES
3. COMMON SENSE

PS:- Sorry for the capslock, but that's how it feels when I see @MEGAMIND's posts
Currently you have to bribe stormeus to get a server official. VKs official server is not in the official list, while littlewhiteys is. VKs has more features (not bloatware), more players and very mature admins [some exceptions, but we will kick them when we found out xD]

vito

DizzasTeR

or just be a VU instead

Aaron

That advertise to be official lol

KAKAN

Quote from: Doom_Kill3R on Jul 23, 2016, 01:22 PMor just be a VU instead
that works great though, even when you have a public script :D
oh no

Coolkid

easiest to make your server official
MEET MORE VU PLAYERS

EightyVice

MEGAMIND

dev have no intrest in our local players

Thijn

The devs have no interest in yet another <fill in gamemode> that's already on official list.

Be unique and have good management and a stable host and you might make it up there.

Stormeus

To be frank, one of the main reasons I personally don't like promoting servers is because people with the same gamemode start hounding me about why their server isn't official despite having more or less the same merits. Aside from Daydream RP (which I promoted due to its novel use of Dogecoin when released, along with the admins being smart), none of the servers repeat gamemodes.

If your server uses a gamemode that isn't already on the official list, it's likely because I either haven't been able to review it or my observation of the administrative staff or gamemode implementation raised concerns.

This thread is also a perfect example of why I hate touching anything involving the official list. If I promote a server that isn't yours, it must be due to nepotism. By itself, this is also an attitude that would make me reluctant to go anywhere near your servers.