Slide glitch

Started by Milko, Aug 06, 2016, 06:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milko

EK.IceFlake

And me slide hax :D Slide hack is 100x more fun than slide glitch

DizzasTeR

People often pm me saying how I slide, its just a matter of knowing that the opponent is too fast for them to keep track of ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

KAKAN

Quote from: Doom_Kill3R on Aug 06, 2016, 11:25 AMPeople often pm me saying how I slide, its just a matter of knowing that the opponent is too fast for them to keep track of ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
or just lag. Well, according to 04, there's a "trick" which can be used to slide, I know that trick and I do it most of the times, so that the people would call me "hacker" without knowing that it's a VCMP bug :p
I've teached many guys about this, still, many of them fail in doing it. I can tell that it's just a matter of practice.
oh no

EK.IceFlake

Quote from: KAKAN on Aug 06, 2016, 12:02 PM
Quote from: Doom_Kill3R on Aug 06, 2016, 11:25 AMPeople often pm me saying how I slide, its just a matter of knowing that the opponent is too fast for them to keep track of ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
or just lag. Well, according to 04, there's a "trick" which can be used to slide, I know that trick and I do it most of the times, so that the people would call me "hacker" without knowing that it's a VCMP bug :p
I've teached many guys about this, still, many of them fail in doing it. I can tell that it's just a matter of practice.
When I learnt the glitch, it turned out I was already doing every step of slide except 1: don't leave the up button

Milko

I hope maxorator fixes it one day.

DizzasTeR

Quote from: Milko on Aug 06, 2016, 02:53 PMI hope maxorator fixes it one day.

There have been attempts to fix it so far it has been good. Only a few people who fight in a specific manner seem to slide nothing else.

Kewun

KakaroT

Quote from: Milko on Aug 06, 2016, 02:53 PMI hope maxorator fixes it one day.
It came out after they attempted to fix normal player slide. ¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯