How to make ur game faster!

Started by Hanney, Aug 30, 2016, 03:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hanney

Hi players of Vice City, I found new cool trick. If are having problem ingame with lagers or slow game then I have the perfect solution ramification!

Alot of the lags happens because you have small RAM's in the systems. RAMs are the models of memorys  in PC that help u r computer to remember the datas and not forget it. When older PC forget where have the data in  the Vice City's it make get slow and hard to play. u shoot some1 but they not lose hp?? why?? because u have small RAMs and PC froget to send to other palyers game that u shooted them becus ram forget.

HERE SOLUTION:

1. Go this website http://downloadmoreram.com/index.php

2. click how much u wanted i hav 1 gigbyltes just now but i select 4 so i download 4 more to make = 8gibs.

3. Click DOWNLOAD button.

4. Wait 5 minute and check compter system!! Now have 8!!! Look!

try for urself to make speedy game. 8)

DizzasTeR

It wOrks omG niceeee i got 64 TGB rAm now ty veru much now i record 60 fps no stop with fraps 100% works !!!!!!1!

Kewun

btw this should be in offtopic

KAKAN

tenk u. me pr0 hax now, mei rAM iz now >64PBs tenk u zo much!
oh no

Shadow

Instructions unclear. My toaster runs now on a gtx1080 but won't boot. help?
QuotePS:is trash is ur home language??

Marcell

wooooooooooooooow thenks honeny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you ar the best plaeyr on whole V-C.MP. Firsh u tel me to delete window folder and im delete now more air in PC!!!!!!!!! now this. thnek you!

aXXo

Xmair

thnk frn i run all games easaily knao

Credits to Boystang!

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

Nihongo^

surri abut mai inglish thainku horny my rem 32 tb nao

Kewun

umaii gawddd mein gejm is runing 429013025821563256324095681340965813409856098 fps and i haz 2,147,483,647 TB ram yupeee

NicusorN5

Nihongo^

im afraid karan gona ddos this site  :(

krystianoo

Karan

Quote from: Nihongo^ on Aug 30, 2016, 07:09 PMim afraid karan gona ddos this site  :(
may i know who are you? : ;D