Player.World Respawn

Started by Shovon^, Oct 07, 2016, 11:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shovon^

I need a help, I want when a player is going to World two he will be Requested to spawn again I mean he will be asked to choose a skin again .........can I do this???
Iam the best and i only believe in Allah

Conatact me here on IRC:  #shovon^ @LUnet

KAKAN

Yes, you can do it by implementing a custom class selection method.
And if you can't, simply Kill the player( player.Health = 0; ).
oh no

Shovon^

Can I just copy the function OnPlayerRequestClass and modify and then add it in the cmd???
Iam the best and i only believe in Allah

Conatact me here on IRC:  #shovon^ @LUnet

Mötley

I really do not know as I can not understand you English :/
So I will assume
Maybe if you have a loop method in your server you could store an array for checking the world the player is in.

Maybe something like

player_world <- array(GetMaxPlayers(), 0);
And when you send the player to the world set the array value to 1
As well create and exception for that array onplayerdeath to not clear the players weapons if purchased, Then set the weapons on spawn.

Then In the loop method add the check to see if the player is in the other world, if so kill him as KAKAN quoted

Maybe you could bug the developers to add this function from LU

http://liberty-unleashed.co.uk/LUWiki/Squirrel/Server/Functions/Players/ForceToSpawnScreen

KAKAN

oh no

Mötley

jWeb

Sprites and Textdraws have been removed. Which means that some critical limitations from that implementation have also been removed. However, the code worn't work without changes to deal with the lack of Sprites and Textdraws. At least from what I see in the code and the fact that it was posted a long time ago.

KAKAN

Quote from: jWeb on Oct 08, 2016, 06:34 PMSprites and Textdraws have been removed. Which means that some critical limitations from that implementation have also been removed. However, the code worn't work without changes to deal with the lack of Sprites and Textdraws. At least from what I see in the code and the fact that it was posted a long time ago.
Basically most of these guys are still using the old version, so it won't affect.
oh no