[ FilterScript ] Tuning System ! :o

Started by Sebastian, Mar 14, 2015, 11:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Finch

thnx but when i go in colour one and sit in car and set the colour black then space the car colour does not change what it is?
Beztone is a scripter but he is too stupid

Sebastian

Quote from: Finch on Mar 15, 2015, 10:58 AMthnx but when i go in colour one and sit in car and set the colour black then space the car colour does not change what it is?

Not all vehicles have the second colour. For example, bobcat has 2 colours, but infernus has just one.
So, if you are going to change the second colour of a vehicle that has just the first one, there will be no difference.

MacTavish

Grand Hunting Project
Join #SLC, #KAKAN, #Doom, #GHP @LUnet

Retired VC:MP Player/Scripter :P

hotdogcat

I'll add it to my server for sure, thank you for relasing.

Credits to Bart.

KelvinXmX

Good job Seby.
It is just like VC-SA
COOL!

Diego^

BRL's Developer.

Sebastian

Quote from: Diego^ on Mar 16, 2015, 08:09 PMFilterScript very good seby ..

The CMSv2 has been in filterscriptminator too. 8)
You can find it here: http://forum.vc-mp.org/?topic=9.0

Now you have to put the "S_CMS_v2.nut" in your scripts folder, and few lines in the main.nut.
(more deatils on that topic)

Mariu22S

Street Killer

Sorry For Bumping!! I Have A Problem With This Function... I Use This Tuning System In Blank Script And It's Work Perfectly!! But I Use This In Feature Script Of ADM Then It's Not Working!! Why Please Tell...

@Street Killer Please describe the unexpected behavior if there isn't any error message. In case there is/are any error message(s) then please share them. Basically, please share as much details as possible. We cannot guess what's happening on your end. Seriously guys, that's common sense. How many times do I have to repeat my self.

Honey

Quote from: Street Killer on Apr 14, 2015, 02:44 PMSorry For Bumping!! I Have A Problem With This Function... I Use This Tuning System In Blank Script And It's Work Perfectly!! But I Use This In Feature Script Of ADM Then It's Not Working!! Why Please Tell...

** Info **

You Need to add CMS into this too

BigcaT_

SAzEe21