if ( player.Pos.Distance(Vector(-64.0652,-1482.05,10.4961)) || player.Pos.Distan

Started by Kewun, Nov 13, 2016, 06:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kewun

if ( player.Pos.Distance(Vector(-64.0652,-1482.05,10.4961)) || player.Pos.Distance(Vector(-677.717,1205.67,11.1087)) < 5 ) {

doesnt work when i use this

i can still buy ammunation weapons everywhere ;/ those are 2 ammunation pos's player need be in

command:
if ( cmd == "m4" ) {
if ( player.Pos.Distance(Vector(-64.0652,-1482.05,10.4961)) || player.Pos.Distance(Vector(-677.717,1205.67,11.1087)) < 5 ) {
if ( player.Cash < 2200 ) {
RedMessage("You dont have enought money to buy m4, need $2200",player)
return 0;
}
player.Cash -= 2200
player.GiveWeapon(26,100)
GreenMessage("M4 purchased ( $2200 ) ",player)
}
else {
RedMessage("You must be in ammunation",player)
return 0;
}
}

Quote from: Kewun on Nov 13, 2016, 06:05 PM... ammunation ....

ammunition* seriously tho. it's obnoxious to see this crap everywhere user by everyone.

at some point, someone made a typo and all of you began to use that crap. it's like this entire community is just a whole big copy/paste.

KAKAN

oh no

vito

if ((player.Pos.Distance(Vector(-64.0652,-1482.05,10.4961))  < 5) || (player.Pos.Distance(Vector(-677.717,1205.67,11.1087)) < 5) ) {

PunkNoodle

Quote from: . on Nov 13, 2016, 06:10 PM
Quote from: Kewun on Nov 13, 2016, 06:05 PM... ammunation ....

ammunition* seriously tho. it's obnoxious to see this crap everywhere user by everyone.

at some point, someone made a typo and all of you began to use that crap. it's like this entire community is just a whole big copy/paste.
Ammunation**, you obviously have never played any GTA ever did you?

And yeah I know the correct word is ammunition, but he's talking about buying weapons from the above place.

Mötley

Try using spheres, Create an array for each sphere, After that make sure to set the value to one if player is in sphere, if they exited set to zero, Once this works you can adjust it to however you feel with your method, This should take seconds..

Personally I would prefer a inPoly... But If anything I would just create objects on the wall and create bindkeys to delete the current gun object and create the new one with a really nice camera view, but that's just a opinion :),..

And that is why I have a hard time doing everything.... xD

Quote from: ...kneedl_ on Nov 13, 2016, 08:33 PMAmmunation**, you obviously have never played any GTA ever did you?

Regardless of how you say it. It's still annoying as f* to me.

And also, no. I don't play the game. The game-play is just too retarded (mostly the aiming), there are a million ways to cheat without even using cheats. And I also don't play multi-player games. Too many cheaters.

vito

I'm still dream about new anticheat system in vc-mp, protecting game's memory, protecting game's files...

Kewun

or something like mta

"Please close Cheat Engine to join the server"

Mötley

Honestly, I have played both games since there release all my life, I was known for playing GTM "GTA III MP" and all the rest, Sadly the reason why I do not really play anymore is due to my eyes, I can not really chase a dot across a pix-elated screen anymore, I get really dizzy, sometimes ready to throw up "I actually have" I used to be a beast at this game but I honestly can not do it anymore.

As for the cheaters I am 100 percent behind you with that, while I can still manage and play for fun during short times, you will always encounter a cheater. Yet bad sports. typically instantly. I honestly blame newer multi-players and new generation kids for ruining both multi-players both LU and VCMP, multiplayer in both games are no-where near what they where a decade ago,,,.