blocked

Started by Den, Mar 15, 2015, 11:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Finch

I know that it will just kick that player who comes with that ip

What u trying to say i am Sucker? Beztone?
Beztone is a scripter but he is too stupid

MacTavish

Quote from: Finch on Mar 16, 2015, 10:51 AMI know that it will just kick that player who comes with that ip

He is talking about Ddos attacks not baning ips, if you dont know what is Ddos then dont post

Grand Hunting Project
Join #SLC, #KAKAN, #Doom, #GHP @LUnet

Retired VC:MP Player/Scripter :P

Finch

i know that he is talking about stop ddos attack but i just give him example of banning ip for which usefull for him

MacTavish

Quote from: Finch on Mar 16, 2015, 10:58 AMi know that he is talking about stop ddos attack but i just give him example of banning ip for which usefull for him
Banning IP's In Server Wont stop Ddos attacks

Grand Hunting Project
Join #SLC, #KAKAN, #Doom, #GHP @LUnet

Retired VC:MP Player/Scripter :P

Finch

i know that but if he will use one ip then he cant join server

People, just stop replying to this topic. These morons (and many others) barely know the difference between DoS and DDoS. And you expect them to understand something when you explain them how to stop an incoming attack? In that case you must be dumber then they are.

You reply: Do that....
They reply: But I need to block him.

You reply: Yes, do that...
They reply: Yes, but how do I block him...

You reply: Just do that...
They reply: But how do I block him.

.... See where I'm getting? Then don't know sh!t. You'll just end up like Beztone's avatar. They barely know their name and you want them to use a VPS and enhance it's security? :-\

Stormeus

Quote from: Gudio on Mar 15, 2015, 11:41 AMLearn about iptables' PREROUTING table and make sure you have disabled chargen service. :)

Quote from: Thijn on Mar 15, 2015, 12:52 PMIf you use a VPS block the IP using iptables, use google for the exact syntax.

These are the only proper answers. Topic locked.