bohemia

please any one give me hashloader04rel64 in linux

Kewun

SEARCH THE FORUM BEFORE MAKING TOPIC OH MY F# GOD, STOP SPAMMING

KAKAN

oh no

bohemia

NicusorN5

-_- Oh God why?? Just search it yourself...

bohemia

KingOfVC

KAKAN

oh no

Mötley

Quote from: bohemia on Dec 08, 2016, 04:57 PM  see brother i need this hash loder

There is a Way better way to simplify those hashes, But you should do what is easier for you. I had thought about releasing the methods I found best with hashes, But what if everyone started using hashes :o.

I might one day as an example. But I find hashes useful for beginners that do not know what the difference is in floats, Strings Integers.

But yet of course I can tell you are using FBS, Which relies upon many account functions. As well there appears to be an invalid timer to process the accounts.

FBS in general is a nasty system, There is a lot of updating you need to do to fix it, As I can be admin on your server kind of fixing.

Another thing. Once you get the hang of scripting I would like to suggest you look into VBS "Vrockers Base Script", Now this script is from another multiplayer. But it will really help teach you better methods than what you are learning now. From a better command system to much more.

http://forum.liberty-unleashed.co.uk/index.php/topic,747.msg4165.html#msg4165

Good luck in scripting.