My Birthday

Started by Radon, Dec 19, 2016, 07:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Radon

Today was my birthday, Don't forget to tell me Happy Birthday ::)

It's not cool when you beg for it tho.

Radon

Quote from: happymint on Dec 19, 2016, 07:54 PMIt's not cool when you beg for it tho.
Anyways, no one would care that's my birthday is today...

Kewun

but i do! happy birthday!

While it might seemed like a rude reply. It's actually because I don't really understand birthday celebration. I mean, you got older which inherently means your life got shorter. And I just can't be happy for the fact that my life got shorter. But maybe it's just me.

Mötley

Ever since the beginning no one told me Happy Birthday ...

In all honesty whenever my birthdays come up when referring to the GTA MP's it scares me. I basically left a decade ago killing off my original user-name. Still to this day it's a secrete. It's honestly a nightmare.

How old are you, When was your first GTA III, GTA VC, GTA SA experience? At which ever was the start.
How long have you been a part of the communitys etc, etc?

Happy Birthday Radon, I hope you don't give us cancer, As you are highly suitable for it with a name like Radon.

PunkNoodle

Happy birthday both to you and @Thijn then ;)

Mötley

Radon

Thanks to everyone. ;D

KAKAN

Motley,  thats Radium and not Radon. Anyway,  happy birthday Radon...
oh no

EK.IceFlake

Quote from: KAKAN on Dec 20, 2016, 08:24 AMMotley,  thats Radium and not Radon. Anyway,  happy birthday Radon...
"Radon is a chemical element with symbol Rn and atomic number 86. It is a radioactive" - Wikipedia

Cool

Quote from: happymint on Dec 19, 2016, 08:28 PMWhile it might seemed like a rude reply. It's actually because I don't really understand birthday celebration. I mean, you got older which inherently means your life got shorter. And I just can't be happy for the fact that my life got shorter. But maybe it's just me.
Same Think :P
Happy Brithday radon ;)

Xmair

Credits to Boystang!

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

EK.IceFlake

Cool

Guys its not fair insulting any one if you guys dont want to wish him just leave the topic instead of posting no one cares