Started by PunkNoodle, Jan 03, 2017, 09:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PunkNoodle

Description
The amount of ammo in game doesn't match the one set in server.conf

Reproducible
Always

What you were doing when the bug happened
I just set set different ammo and weapons but they all mismatched. Of course I know how to work around it myself, but this is a bug anyway and so I'm reporting it now.

rww

Why some players still use a xml plugin for server.conf? Everything can be configured in normal script ;)
Join to Irrelevant Club Discord: https://discord.gg/MsPPZ5uV4X

jWeb

Quote from: rww on Jan 04, 2017, 08:28 AMWhy some players still use a xml plugin for server.conf? Everything can be configured in normal script ;)

They just love the vintage life style. Nothing wrong with that.

However, that doesn't meant the rest of us have to support them :D

PunkNoodle

Quote from: jWeb on Jan 04, 2017, 10:11 AMThey just love the vintage life style. Nothing wrong with that.

However, that doesn't meant the rest of us have to support them :D
I love how you act all smartassish but you clearly can't read. I'm already using scripts to set weapons, that's what I meant when I wrote:
Quote from: ...happymint_ on Jan 03, 2017, 09:36 PMOf course I know how to work around it myself, but this is a bug anyway and so I'm reporting it now.
Any bug is a bug, and the purpose of reporting is to get it fixed. I don't know who you are to say to say the "rest of us don't have to support them." You don't support xml configs? Fine don't use them and don't bother replying to this topic. There could be people who would still want to use and they soon will notice this stuff isn't working properly, since it's included in the default blank server.