[SS] - Secret Slayers

Started by Eddy, Mar 24, 2015, 05:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddy

Secret Slayers is a Vice-City Multiplayer clan which was founded on March 05th 2015 with the collaboration of Nilz, AEO/Mckay/ahMexican, Eddy, Rilex/Fredd,MarK., Z22, Astaroth and Skarcy.
This clan has the intention of recruiting experienced and skilled players whose sole purpose is fighting along with the current members in order to widely enhance the techniques of teamwork within the clan and therefore be able to finish off any battle being the winner.

The other purpose of SS clan is, along with other clans, contribute to carry on turning VC:MP into an interesting and entertaining game for all players.

Clan applications are currently open; if you consider yourself to fit in this clan and really have the wish of becoming part of it, you are free to submit an application following the correct format and filling it with the information and data required.

Forum: Secret Slayers.

EK.IceFlake

Quote from: Eddy on Mar 24, 2015, 05:07 PMThis clan pretends to recruit experienced and skilled players whose sole purpose is fighting along with the current members in order to widely enhance the techniques of teamwork within the clan and therefore be able to finish off any battle being the winner.
Why does it pretend? Can't it actually do it instead of just pretending?
EDIT: I just noticed that this is my 100th post! Happy new 100 posts!

Sk

we already asked that here and here Crystal but we had no response.

Klaus

I presume it's a mistake due to bad translation.

Gudio

Quote from: NE.CrystalBlue on Mar 25, 2015, 08:57 AMEDIT: I just noticed that this is my 100th post! Happy new 100 posts!
If at least 1/4 of your posts make some sense...

Good luck SS-Mann

Eddy

SAzEe21

Eddy

09-06-2015
Kino and Fyah

12-06-2015
Flamesay

Updated!

Sevrin

Congrats Kino,Fyah and Flamesay

ToMz

Eddy

02-07-2015
New member: Capitan01!

Sevrin

Eddy

26-07-2015
New member: Teampoison/4SF0R!

updated!

MatheuS

if( !sucess ) tryAgain();
Thanks to the VCMP community. It was the happiest period of my life.

ToMz