shocking truth about vcmp

Started by krystianoo, Feb 15, 2017, 06:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

krystianoo

KAKAN

XD
But even if it was the truth, its a good reason. Why would someone do such a project for free? Open-source would be better, people like SLC could help. But seeing the bugs in VCMP, making it open-source is going to make things worse.
oh no

jWeb

Open-sourcing is definitely not the best decision for this community. But I'm curious how would you react if the game actually becomes open source and a playground for cheaters and trouble-makers. Because when you open source you also open to a whole new world of cheating.

How can I take you seriously with that sh!t man? As if that's something which can be fixed by a developer. Clearly you've never excelled past the pressing the power button on your computer and clicking on a desktop icon.

PunkNoodle

jWeb

That's not the VC:MP development team ;D

vito

Quote from: KAKAN on Feb 15, 2017, 06:52 AMmaking it open-source is going to make things worse.
MTA is living fine.

jWeb

Quote from: vito on Feb 15, 2017, 09:23 AM
Quote from: KAKAN on Feb 15, 2017, 06:52 AMmaking it open-source is going to make things worse.
MTA is living fine.

MTA is not open fully source. They network and important code is kept private. They provide a DLL which you can use to make your own mod. That core DLL deals with networking and basics. The rest is up to your game-mode to handle.

It is a nice concept but it should be clear that MTA is not entirely opensource. And adopting that concept into VC:MP at this point means branching to a 0.5 version.

jWeb

Quote from: ...happymint_ on Feb 15, 2017, 09:09 AM

Why can't people sometimes just take my word for it. VC:MP development and VC:MP Team are two different things. One can be used to group certain things related to VC:MP but not necessarily VC:MP itself. While the other is the actual project itself.

https://bitbucket.org/vcmpteam/profile/members

KAKAN

Quote from: vito on Feb 15, 2017, 09:23 AM
MTA is living fine.
That's because its not that bugged. For VCMP, even with the important code kept in private, there are a lot of bugs. So, making it open-source is going to make things worse. Believe me.
oh no

krystianoo

Quote from: jWeb on Feb 15, 2017, 07:38 AM

How can I take you seriously with that sh!t man? As if that's something which can be fixed by a developer. Clearly you've never excelled past the pressing the power button on your computer and clicking on a desktop icon.

the text in the image you have specified is irony, a play on the people asking stormeus to fix everything (kind of like Ramirez, do everything in MW2)
clearly you've never excelled past making posts on a vcmp forum, if you had actually played in any community for longer than one day you wouldn't think i'm serious and would know that the personal text is a joke
things that could give it out more is my spelling of 'stormeus' and 'vcmp' in the OP

jWeb

Quote from: krystianoo on Feb 15, 2017, 02:56 PMthe text in the image you have specified is irony, a play on the people asking stormeus to fix everything (kind of like Ramirez, do everything in MW2)
clearly you've never excelled past making posts on a vcmp forum, if you had actually played in any community for longer than one day you wouldn't think i'm serious and would know that the personal text is a joke
things that could give it out more is my spelling of 'stormeus' and 'vcmp' in the OP

First. I'm pretty sure you misunderstood the definition of 'excel'. Playing with some of you people is degrading not excelling. And second. I certainly don't have to play with you so that I recognize stupid when I see stupid. Not as long as you're here.

Let's take the hints, shall we? Your topic is about complaining that VC:MP is bugged. Your IQ level is about the average of a monkey. Your spelling of stormeus's name is always wrong. In the first that's "strommeus" and in your personal text that's "STORMUS". Irony or not. Just how many brain cells does it take for one to reach the same conclusion?

Marcell

gveb pls stfu .

stromes when lag fix??? Also please Bro fix the Damn inability to exit from cars as passanger unles they stopad THX !

krystianoo

Quote from: jWeb on Feb 15, 2017, 08:19 PM
Quote from: krystianoo on Feb 15, 2017, 02:56 PMthe text in the image you have specified is irony, a play on the people asking stormeus to fix everything (kind of like Ramirez, do everything in MW2)

First. I'm pretty sure you misunderstood the definition of 'excel'. Playing with some of you people is degrading not excelling. And second. I certainly don't have to play with you so that I recognize stupid when I see stupid. Not as long as you're here.

Let's take the hints, shall we? Your topic is about complaining that VC:MP is bugged. Your IQ level is about the average of a monkey. Your spelling of stormeus's name is always wrong. In the first that's "strommeus" and in your personal text that's "STORMUS". Irony or not. Just how many brain cells does it take for one to reach the same conclusion?

listen here jgeyb

first of al stormus good but bad dev. as i said in vcmp 5.0 new feature : no /wep cmds bcz VCMP GUN FREE ZONE .

(http://i.imgur.com/0jvs1QH.jpg)
(this ur face jweb hahahhahhaha)
this picture / image tacked in 18 month 8 days and bug stil BUGGED

BARREL STILL ROLLING TOMMY MANSION and what StilL BUGGEd. Understnd?

U would KnoW IF U played THIS GAME BUt. u are forum whore posting 24/7 script resolution insulting ppl who not know how to script say they stupid arogant monkey !!!!!! fuel script how ? googel translator plz no used plz put go back to liberty unleasched we not need persons like u in vmcp. SLC = GOODER 10000x. He HELPFUL + Good (sorry for insult)

first do c glitch with Stuby then talk to me thx .

Milko

Well, the bugs will stay permanent, that's what stormeus told me months ago.
But if they can't fix it, who can? Fixing one bug creates another, that's all we learned since the release xD