Cloudwards hosting

Started by EK.IceFlake, Feb 19, 2017, 02:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EK.IceFlake

I would like to announce the official release of the FREE hosting company Cloudwards. We at Cloudwards are providing free web hosting, Teamspeak 3 server hosting, VC:MP server hosting, and IRC bouncer hosting. We utilize top quality equipment to provide you premium services and premium support, all for free. We provide premium support options which include a support forum, live support chat, and support tickets so we can assist you in every way possible. We are a professional company looking to expand VC:MP and allowing those who cannot afford to host to be able to host websites, game servers and voice servers. Our staff includes EK.IceFlake. (myself), =EK=4K., [MKt]Diamond, and [VU_T]Luckshya. We four attempt to get your voice heard in the constantly expanding Internet universe.

For more information regarding our services and to get a free hosting service now, please visit our official website: https://cloudwards.es

Regards,
Flake
Cloudwards founder

DizzasTeR

Nice work, I mean I'd rather consider your hosting than the current shitty paid one I have but I don't know for some reason I feel like not doing it for obvious reasons.

vito

Awesome news, now I will be able to keep my cute server online.

EK.IceFlake

Topic updated thanks to 4K.

Diamond

Currently our dedicated server is located at france.
We are currently working to bring up germany and usa servers for providing host in these two locations as well. Locations will be available soon.

KAKAN

Quote from: Diamond on Feb 19, 2017, 03:53 PMCurrently our dedicated server is located at france.
We are currently working to bring up germany and usa servers for providing host in these two locations as well. Locations will be available soon.
Singapore/India too, maybe?
oh no

EK.IceFlake

SECURITY WARNING
Our security analysts have discovered a vulnerability in our game hosting panel service which allows a user to access other users' scripts. As we take security as our number one priority, we have immediately issued a warning. Since we currently only have one member at the moment, this would not make a difference. We have devised a solution which we'll try to implement as soon as possible. This should not take much time. TS3, web hosting and IRC bouncer services should still be fine. However, we strongly discourage you from uploading sensitive server files until further notice.

Regards,
Flake
Cloudwards founder

jWeb

Quote from: EK.IceFlake on Feb 19, 2017, 04:56 PM

SECURITY WARNING
Our security analysts have discovered a vulnerability in our game hosting panel service which allows a user to access other users' scripts. As we take security as our number one priority, we have immediately issued a warning. Since we currently only have one member at the moment, this would not make a difference. We have devised a solution which we'll try to implement as soon as possible. This should not take much time. TS3, web hosting and IRC bouncer services should still be fine. However, we strongly discourage you from uploading sensitive server files until further notice.

Regards,
Flake
Cloudwards founder

That makes your entire post irrelevant.

Murdock

Quote from: jWeb on Feb 19, 2017, 05:23 PMThat makes your entire post irrelevant.

He's basicly saying "guys don't use my hosting I have no idea about security"

Thijn

"Security Analysts"

Yeah right. For something so obvious you clearly don't have anyone in your team that knows a tiny bit about security.

Darran

idk why but free hosting is not safe

vito

Quote from: MaiYan on Feb 20, 2017, 02:43 AMidk why but free hosting is not safe
If you need safety you need your own vps and some of knowledge how to keep it safe too.

EK.IceFlake

Quote from: Thijn on Feb 19, 2017, 10:19 PM"Security Analysts"

Yeah right. For something so obvious you clearly don't have anyone in your team that knows a tiny bit about security.
I wonder how else we somehow managed to detect a very dangerous exploit.

jWeb

Quote from: EK.IceFlake on Feb 20, 2017, 11:35 AMI wonder how else we somehow managed to detect a very dangerous exploit.

When you find a bug in your own software that isn't used by more than 1 guy (meaning there's no other guy to do any harm) you don't go out and brag about it. Because that's equivalent to saying "Don't use our services if you value your safety.".

I know that you're trying to look professional and what not. But you ended up being the opposite of professional. Serious service providers try their best to not let other people know their stuff is vulnerable.

Because where there's a vulnerability there's bound be more. And you just made an open invitation for others to look for them.

EK.IceFlake

Quote from: jWeb on Feb 20, 2017, 11:57 AM
Quote from: EK.IceFlake on Feb 20, 2017, 11:35 AMI wonder how else we somehow managed to detect a very dangerous exploit.

When you find a bug in your own software that isn't used by more than 1 guy (meaning there's no other guy to do any harm) you don't go out and brag about it. Because that's equivalent to saying "Don't use our services if you value your safety.".

I know that you're trying to look professional and what not. But you ended up being the opposite of professional. Serious service providers try their best to not let other people know their stuff is vulnerable.

Because where there's a vulnerability there's bound be more. And you just made an open invitation for others to look for them.
Well...
1. We now have more than one guy for some reason
2. It's still better than people having their scripts stolen.