Cloudwards hosting

Started by EK.IceFlake, Feb 19, 2017, 02:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EK.IceFlake

Quote from: Doom_Kill3R on Apr 06, 2017, 12:59 PMI just got one TS3 server from you and I'm pretty honest to say that its so annoying that every second day your service just goes to maintenance. I'm yeah right you are doing a free service but atleast don't promise a 99% uptime for now with 99% downtime instead.

:edit: It is the third time all of my friends have to move back to the old TS3 server because of this big downtime.
Since our France server is the most powerful one, we mostly work on it for infrastructural upgrades. If uptime is very important for you, consider our US server, which doesn't go down nearly as much.
Also, we have noticed that our new kernel (4.4.0.72 generic) is noticeably faster than our previous one (kernel 2), and coupled with free VPS hosting, it is quite worth the downtime.

KAKAN

dizz, create a Discord server or get a free Mumble hosting
oh no

DizzasTeR

Quote from: EK.IceFlake on Apr 06, 2017, 01:47 PM
Quote from: Doom_Kill3R on Apr 06, 2017, 12:59 PMI just got one TS3 server from you and I'm pretty honest to say that its so annoying that every second day your service just goes to maintenance. I'm yeah right you are doing a free service but atleast don't promise a 99% uptime for now with 99% downtime instead.

:edit: It is the third time all of my friends have to move back to the old TS3 server because of this big downtime.
Since our France server is the most powerful one, we mostly work on it for infrastructural upgrades. If uptime is very important for you, consider our US server, which doesn't go down nearly as much.
Also, we have noticed that our new kernel (4.4.0.72 generic) is noticeably faster than our previous one (kernel 2), and coupled with free VPS hosting, it is quite worth the downtime.

I didn't request it on France node actually, it was just given to me. But if I really did request on France then I'd request a move to USA one. Thanks

Casper

Forum Down:

We are close to finishing our scheduled maintenance, thanks for your patience and we once again deeply apologize for any inconveniences caused.

EK.IceFlake

MAINTENANCE COMPLETE
Our maintenance on our France server (178.32.116.43) is complete. We're almost done with setting up our VPS infrastructure and the only thing that is left is to update our Terms of Service and make a board for applications. Another thing to take note of is that we have changed our VM architecture from OpenVZ to KVM, because OpenVZ uses an outdated kernel (2). We thank you for cooperating with us.

It's our pleasure to serve you.

Great Regards,
Flake
Cloudwards CEO

luchgox

Good job men!,keep it up
Strength does not come from wining.Your struggles develop your strengths.

Diamond

We're pleased to inform you that we have released a new stock of 10 virtual private servers for the month of May. We have planned to release a stock of 10 servers every month for 10 months since we have only allocated enough resources for 100 servers out of which 10 have already been assigned and we are left out of 90 in which 10 are for this month.

Regards,
Diamond
Cloudwards CEO

EK.IceFlake

We're pleased to inform you that we have released a new VCMP master list. If you want to support us, you can set your master list configuration to ours: http://vcmp.master.cloudwards.es:10732 without any trailing '/'. If you are using the official browser, you can set it by hovering over Tools, clicking Settings, setting your Masterlist URL to the one specified here and clicking OK. You should notice a slight increase in performance because our master list purges all servers which are offline. We also have a separate official servers list which we plan to award unique servers with.

Our master list copies over servers from the official master list, but if the official one is down or for any other reason you want to directly announce to our master list, add this line to your server.cfg file: announce vcmp.master.cloudwards.es:10732.

Great regards,
Flake
Cloudwards CEO

XForce111

Great, This is a best hosting on VC-MP server ya,now we re taking this hosting VC-MP server to the VC-MP Server's Safe.

Regards,
XForce
The QK's Clan Beta tester

Zone_Killer

Pakistani Free k chulas
free ki cheez chhorty he nai
Bohemia Is God Of Punjabi Rap
Yo Yo Honey Singh tou chutiya hai

luchgox

Why this appears? (when goto cloudwards vcmp masterlist)
"(404) File not found
Cloudwards masterlsit"
Strength does not come from wining.Your struggles develop your strengths.

krystianoo

my mother can now host her own vcmp server thanks to cloudwards

thank u cloudwards

regards
loving son

Cool

I Like Cloudwards but they are giving to everyone you can check vcmp server getting full of blank servers and hard to find they should suspend inactive servers

EK.IceFlake

Quote from: luchgox on May 28, 2017, 03:07 PMWhy this appears? (when goto cloudwards vcmp masterlist)
"(404) File not found
Cloudwards masterlsit"
Because you're not supposed to be going to it through the browser. Set it in VCMP browser settings.
If you still want to go to it through the browser, use this link: http://vcmp.master.cloudwards.es:10732/servers or http://vcmp.master.cloudwards.es:10732/official

Diamond

We're pleased to inform you that we have released a new stock of 10 virtual private servers for the month June. We have planned to release a stock of 10 servers every month for 10 months since we have only allocated enough resources for 100 servers out of which 20 have already been assigned and we are left out of 80 of which 10 are for this month.

We apologise for the delay.

Regards,
Diamond
Cloudwards CEO