Gang territory Like San Andreas

Started by Zone_Killer, Mar 03, 2017, 01:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zone_Killer

How I Can Make  Gangs territorys Like San Andreas :
Bohemia Is God Of Punjabi Rap
Yo Yo Honey Singh tou chutiya hai

Murdock

With 2D coordinates, then check if the player is in a defined territory using geometry.

DizzasTeR

He probably means colored radar portions which is not possible right now

KAKAN

Quote from: Doom_Kill3R on Mar 03, 2017, 02:20 PMHe probably means colored radar portions which is not possible right now
LCS map over VC's map. Custom radars are there. The problem is that they're static, and if you update them, players will need to download the whole map again( 64 images )
oh no

Luis_Labarca

Quote from: KAKAN on Mar 03, 2017, 02:40 PM
Quote from: Doom_Kill3R on Mar 03, 2017, 02:20 PMHe probably means colored radar portions which is not possible right now
LCS map over VC's map. Custom radars are there. The problem is that they're static, and if you update them, players will need to download the whole map again( 64 images )

And it would be great if you could update the radars from the server with a function
My server RP
IP: 51.222.28.159:8194

aXXo

Is there any dimension limit on custom Map Markers?
If not, you could create a big 50% Opacity colored square block and CreateMarker it anywhere. Though, I think it will probably hide player blips near it.

vito

Quote from: aXXo on Mar 03, 2017, 08:30 PMIs there any dimension limit on custom Map Markers?
If not, you could create a big 50% Opacity colored square block and CreateMarker it anywhere. Though, I think it will probably hide player blips near it.
square blocks will rotate on the radar as any markers...

Sebastian

Quote from: vito on Mar 03, 2017, 09:10 PMsquare blocks will rotate on the radar as any markers...

+ there is a limit for marker's size.
So it's imposible to create one big square.

Zone_Killer

@Sebastian, Can you tell me how to increase marker size?
Bohemia Is God Of Punjabi Rap
Yo Yo Honey Singh tou chutiya hai

NicusorN5

Create your custom radar using GUI functions and some maths. Simple. You may want to use sprites, and 1 window, and to hide the radar.

NicusorN5

Quote from: vitogta on Feb 11, 2018, 06:02 AM
Quote from: Athanatos on Feb 10, 2018, 02:49 PMCreate your custom radar using GUI functions and some maths. Simple. You may want to use sprites, and 1 window, and to hide the radar.
we can't to cut/clip gui element by mask currently as i know.
so at this moment it could be as a global map only, not a radar.
Use a square window. For a sphere mask, not possible now.

supergta

Quote from: Athanatos(^_^) on Feb 11, 2018, 01:35 PM
Quote from: Athanatos on Feb 10, 2018, 02:49 PMCreate your custom radar using GUI functions and some maths. Simple. You may want to use sprites, and 1 window, and to hide the radar.
How did you clipped sprite (image) in window? Show the code please, I have tried but failed.

NicusorN5

Quote from: vitonoob on Apr 01, 2018, 06:11 PM
Quote from: Athanatos(^_^) on Feb 11, 2018, 01:35 PM
How did you clipped sprite (image) in window? Show the code please, I have tried but failed.

use ::<the radar window>.AddChild(sprite); to put the sprite inside the window. Then move it when the player coordinates change. This method requires some maths.

supergta

Math is not a problem. Especially 2d. But methods.
Window is not hiding overflow. Part of image located outside window and not clipped (position of image is VectorScreen(-32,-32) for example). Can you post the code with clipping image?

NicusorN5

Tbh that was an idea. I don't have any code. Welp in my mind it works as I said.