Browser Is Slow

Started by kennedyarz, Mar 16, 2017, 01:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kennedyarz

video

Browser is slow for me. or with all users?

PAPA

vito

something wrong in the masterlist, maybe name of some server.

Thijn

Loads instantly for me now. So I guess this problem has been fixed.

Edit: In case people are still having problems, you can always use my mirror at http://master.thijn.ovh
You can set that through the Tools -> Settings menu.

vito

its still not fixed for me.
thijn's masterlist works fine but cloudwards is unlisted there, maybe one of cloudwards's server is crashing masterlist.
official tab is also working in official masterlist (master.vc-mp.ovh) so i think the reason of this problem is incorrect data from one of servers

Diamond

Cloudwards france servers are not in masterlist, cloudwards singapore servers not in masterlist, cloudwards usa servers are not in masterlist, my own vps(isnt related to cloudwards anyhow) servers are not in masterlist.
Whats the issue, I see many other servers in masterlist, everything was working fine before that crash and masterlist being slow, i dont think its related to cloudwards or my own vps servers would have been on masterlist.
The result is still same.

Edit: VCMP masterlist not working for me.

Quote from: vito on Mar 16, 2017, 07:59 AMits still not fixed for me.
thijn's masterlist works fine but cloudwards is unlisted there, maybe one of cloudwards's server is crashing masterlist.
official tab is also working in official masterlist (master.vc-mp.ovh) so i think the reason of this problem is incorrect data from one of servers
nah, stopped all cloudwards servers, still vcmp masterlist not working.

Also, all VCMP servers from cloudwards are now stopped.

Thijn

From what I can see (probably) cloudwards is announcing Ipv6 addresses, instead of ipv4. For some strange reason.
Loading the list is slow because your browser tries to do ipv6, which it can't do.

My masterlist filters those out, which is why it's faster but doesn't include cloudwards servers.

You can force an announce using (change the port if necessary):
curl -4 -A "VCMP/0.4" -H "VCMP-Version: 04rel004" --data "port=8192" http://master.vc-mp.org/announce.php

Diamond

Quote from: Thijn on Mar 16, 2017, 10:18 AMFrom what I can see (probably) cloudwards is announcing Ipv6 addresses, instead of ipv4. For some strange reason.
Loading the list is slow because your browser tries to do ipv6, which it can't do.

My masterlist filters those out, which is why it's faster but doesn't include cloudwards servers.
I dont think so, because all the servers from cloudwards are stopped and still masterlist loads slowly.

Also, all the vps are from different providers even my own vps, how could every vps announce ipv6 suddenly?

Quote from: Thijn on Mar 16, 2017, 10:18 AMYou can force an announce using (change the port if necessary):
curl -4 -A "VCMP/0.4" -H "VCMP-Version: 04rel004" --data "port=8192" http://master.vc-mp.org/announce.php
well, this works out well and servers appear in masterlist, but I want a permanent fix for all servers and this wont work out.
If you get any fix for the same and the reason why our servers are announcing ipv6, please do tell us.

Edit: Thijn you were right, I've disabled IPv6 from all vps and now all the servers are back into masterlist, but still it loads slowly.
Edit2: I found so many servers ( not of cloudwards ) still in masterlist announcing on ipv6. I still didnt get that how all of a sudden so many servers started announcing on ipv6.

KAKAN

probably because all VPS started moving to ipv6 and the people thought it to be an update without understanding anything( um yea, you can call it as a update ) and so did it.
oh no

EK.IceFlake

Quote from: KAKAN on Mar 16, 2017, 11:52 AMprobably because all VPS started moving to ipv6 and the people thought it to be an update without understanding anything( um yea, you can call it as a update ) and so did it.
Our servers were on IPv6 long since. It might be that the masterlist server has been upgraded and is accepting connections over IPv6 now.

kennedyarz

In the last 2 days my server is not showing in the master list either. I do not know what's happening. When the user places the ip immediately appears 138.197.43.3:8192 America Roleplay. I do not understand what's going on there

Diamond

Quote from: kennedyarz on Mar 16, 2017, 12:45 PMIn the last 2 days my server is not showing in the master list either. I do not know what's happening. When the user places the ip immediately appears 138.197.43.3:8192 America Roleplay. I do not understand what's going on there
The same was happening with cloudwards servers.
You can disable Ipv6 in your vps if you dont need it or you can try thijn fix given here only.

Additionally you can try using param -bindip yourip.         
I dont know if it works or not but it should, however other 2 are tested by me.

Thijn

The masterlist is on cloudflare, which might've accidentally enabled Ipv6 for that domain for a short period of time.
Old IPs get purged automatically, but can take some time. Which is why the list still loads slowly.

When I look at the masterlist there's still 9 Ipv6 servers listed. So until those are purged, expect some more loading time (or use my mirror) ;)

KAKAN

off-topic: Thijn, ur /official no work. fix it pls :) i usez ur mirror
oh no

vito

official is not needed.

Internet tab is still working slowly, but better than before. Looks like only few servers is still shitting ipv6.