VC:MP 0.4 Release Candidate 2 released

Started by Stormeus, Apr 11, 2015, 11:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mariu22S

I can't download plugin sqlite . Cen you fix it ?

Oops, you've found a dead link.
Use the links at the top to get back.

Drake

Link of the plugin "sqlite04rel32.so" is dead.
Kindly reupload the plugin please.

Thank You.

rww

Quote from: Drake on Apr 14, 2015, 11:39 AMLink of the plugin "sqlite04rel32.so" is dead.
Kindly reupload the plugin please.

Thank You.

You can download there:

Linux (x86) Package
Join to Irrelevant Club Discord: https://discord.gg/MsPPZ5uV4X

Danish

what is this :/   :-[ :-[ help me pls tell me what is this and how to set this problem

Gudio

Danish

bro but i can't know how to connect for 0.4 game u have video ? pls send me 1 video pls Gudio any bady

MacTavish

Quote from: Danish on Apr 16, 2015, 09:16 AMbro but i can't know how to connect for 0.4 game u have video ? pls send me 1 video pls Gudio any bady

Well for Win Xp make sure that you are using Sp3 it may also work in sp2

First google and install windows installer 3.1
Then google Visual C++ 2013 or use Gudio's link

Then try to join 0.4 server
Or
Kindly change your OS to vista or win7

Grand Hunting Project
Join #SLC, #KAKAN, #Doom, #GHP @LUnet

Retired VC:MP Player/Scripter :P

Quote from: Beztone on Apr 16, 2015, 10:53 AM Kindly change your OS to vista or win7

It's the same process :-\ You still have to install the redistributable libraries no matter the OS.

MacTavish

Quote from: S.L.C on Apr 16, 2015, 01:17 PM
Quote from: Beztone on Apr 16, 2015, 10:53 AM Kindly change your OS to vista or win7

It's the same process :-\ You still have to install the redistributable libraries no matter the OS.

Yea @S.L.C but many files like wininstaller 3.1 are preinstalled in win7 it just need visual c++ 2013

Actually i've played vcmp0.4 many months ago on Xp so i wasnt sure that what files xp need to run 0.4 on sp2 because when i was using xp after the fresh installition of windows i've install these file

NetFX 2.0 (sp1 and sp2 ) 3.5, 4.0
Windows installer 3.1
Visual c++ 2008, 2010 2013

Then i run vcmp 0.4

Grand Hunting Project

MacTavish

Donno why after updating the plugins and mpsvrrel32 the server is continuesly restarting :/

Grand Hunting Project

Quote from: Beztone on Apr 16, 2015, 02:09 PMNetFX 2.0 (sp1 and sp2 ) 3.5, 4.0
Windows installer 3.1

I have my own modified version of XP which comes with .Net 1.x through 4.x, DirectX June 2010, Windows Installer, Drivers and all the hotfixes and crap that you can think about. Basically I just create and select the partitions then I go and do something else for about ~2 hours. After that I come back and start using a clean, ready XP. So I didn't knew you have to install all that crap. All I need to do is re-install the C++ redistributable libraries and that's it.

Stormeus

Spice

How to get your position in game like in 0.3 we use /s for it and our position or our car position stores in our pc.....but in 0.4 itx not working is it changed if so whats now...?