Plugin: sockets04rel64 is not getting loaded.

Started by Mashreq, Apr 12, 2015, 09:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mashreq

Hello there guys,
I've a problem on the plugin sockets04rel64 the plugin seems not to be loaded, i have tried loading my echo by activing the echo it just shows "Confirming echo bot details..." and nothing happens. There's no error/bugs in the echo script i am running it in windows vps (64 bit). But the bot works fine in my pc. I think there's some fault in the sockets04rel64 plugin.

I kindly request to look in my matter.

Thijn

Does your console say anything about successfully loading the plugin? Or an error?
If you could post a screenshot of your console that'd be nice.

Mashreq

I am not having any access to the window/pc of that windows vps. I'm using panel to restart, stop, start the server.

I've tried adding an error detecter and activated the echo, it shows only the first line and does not show nothing and all other plugin works fine.

Mashreq

Bump! Today when i checked server_log.txt i do get the following one:
QuoteVice City Multiplayer Server
 -------------------------------
 v0.4, (c) 2007-2014 VC:MP Team

Loaded plugin: squirrel04rel64

Loaded plugin: sqlite04rel64

Failed to load plugin: ini04rel64

Loaded plugin: xmlconf04rel64

Loaded plugin: announce04rel64

Failed to load plugin: sockets04rel64
It shows me sockets04rel64 is failed, but i've kept the latest plugin in my plugins folder.

Thijn

Can't really help you without the contents of the console. That log doesn't show the errorcode.

Sebastian

I just loaded the plugin without problems...
I used my Blank Server x64

DizzasTeR

Quote from: sseebbyy on Apr 16, 2015, 06:49 AMI just loaded the plugin without problems...
I used my Blank Server x64

If you notice he said it also works fine on his PC, not on the VPS/Host.

Sebastian

Quote from: Doom_Killer on Apr 16, 2015, 06:51 AMIf you notice he said it also works fine on his PC, not on the VPS/Host.

Nope, didn't notice. :D